LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

I think I'm opting out of the DJ and using my computer or ipod and having my brother's friend stay on top of it throughout the night.  What I understand is they will set up the speaker system for us and then we can just plug it in?? 

I'm doing the DJ, I just don't want to worry about it at all or worry about someone else do it, but I'm that way, I'd rather just pay to have it done.

I think past brides have used the system and I believe they set it up for you. My concern would be my music for the ceremony unless you are using live music for that. Hopefully a past bride that used the "system" instead of "dj" will chime in!

Does anyone know what it costs to add colored napkins? I wasn't going to and just decided to do that, I emailed Dennise but just curious if someone else knew.

lholcomb! We went to the Island in October! I'm SOOO excited to go back!!! We are so close to our big days! We are staying at the Dreams in Nuevo Vallarta :) :)