Jump to content
LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Recommended Posts

Hi ladies,

 

I am still at it with my wedding recap. I want to remember as much details as possible (because I have bad memory) so I am being very detailed on the recap in my blog.

 

Today, I posted a recap about the set-up for our wedding. Pictures of the maracas, DIY project of the maracas tags, place cards, ring holder and etc.

 

You can check out the post here --> http://healthycoconut.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/fff-weekend-wedding-recap/

 

I also posted before how to make customized key card holders for your OOT bags. Our guests loved them and it came in handy.  http://healthycoconut.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/wedding-diy-1-key-card-holders/

 

~ Lea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Your wedding looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! And you looked stunning!!!


Can I ask 2 questions:

- where did you get the dish to hold the rings

- where did you get the maracas?

 

Thanks :)

Originally Posted by hulagirl132 View Post

Hi ladies,

 

I am still at it with my wedding recap. I want to remember as much details as possible (because I have bad memory) so I am being very detailed on the recap in my blog.

 

Today, I posted a recap about the set-up for our wedding. Pictures of the maracas, DIY project of the maracas tags, place cards, ring holder and etc.

 

You can check out the post here --> http://healthycoconut.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/fff-weekend-wedding-recap/

 

I also posted before how to make customized key card holders for your OOT bags. Our guests loved them and it came in handy.  http://healthycoconut.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/wedding-diy-1-key-card-holders/

 

~ Lea



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you so much and thanks for checking out my blog.

 

I bought the ring dish from Etsy.com, the vendor's name is Paloma's nest. It's a small size dish you can hang it and use it as an ornament after the wedding.

 

The maracas were purchased thru Mishka designs, you can google her or search for her here on the forum (she's a vendor). We were happy with her service. I made the tags using vistaprint because I didn't want to pay extra for it.

 

Originally Posted by JMikla View Post


Your wedding looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! And you looked stunning!!!


Can I ask 2 questions:

- where did you get the dish to hold the rings

- where did you get the maracas?

 

Thanks :)



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ladies!

 

I just wanted to say hi and share the wonderful news that my fiancee and I sent our deposit off on Saturday...we are getting married at Las Caletas on December 5, 2012!!

 

These threads are awesome, thanks for all the info!! Looking forward to really digging into all your wonderful advice as the days are counted down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelley finally reached out to me with her general question doc this weekend - woohoo!  I sent her back a million questions...oops :)  Does anyone know if she works with you primarily via email with you or do you end up talking on the phone/skyping with her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies so very happy just recieved my invitations, will send out on monday . check them out 

 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/75062/my-boarding-pass-invites-pink-orange-cappacino#post_1651644

 

 

I have also just purchased my wedding shoe wedges. at macys 50% off, last pair, happened to be my size....guess it was meant to be :)

michael-michael-kors-palm-beach-wedge-sandals-3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies!!! I have a question! Does anyone know if the tips included in the price are for everyone working there? Does Kelley get a cut of this? Did you guys tip her more on top of this and around how much more?

 

Thanks!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tips are $10 a person. I'm not sure if Kelley gets a cut of this but I gave her a few hundred dollars as a tip on top of the tip for the staff
 

Originally Posted by laurinmarie View Post

Hey Ladies!!! I have a question! Does anyone know if the tips included in the price are for everyone working there? Does Kelley get a cut of this? Did you guys tip her more on top of this and around how much more?

 

Thanks!!!

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

 

I am looking to get married at Las Caletas November 2012, but am having a hard time getting a response from my inquiry form. Some people say that they got a response very quickly. Is there anyone else who had to wait a while to hear back?

 

Should I maybe email Kelley directly?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×