LCBride2007

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Originally Posted by Readybetty View Post

A-maz-ing. Simply, amazing.  I know it's been almost two weeks since we've been back and I've failed to write anything on here....so for that, I suck.  I promise to get my two cents in this weekend when I have a chance to catch up with everything.  Yeah Nathaniel, how's about that teaser.  (wink wink)  1-pray.gif

Yeah! Update coming shortly...I'm on my way home now.  I've only slept in my own bed a couple of nights since Megan's wedding.  I'll post tonight!  I had an unbelievable time, and Megan was gorgeous!  stay tuned!

Originally Posted by nathanielthompsonphoto View Post

The gorgeous Megan! Much more to come...

las caletas bridal casita

YIPPPPPEEEEE! smile159.gif

thanks for posting Nathaniel! although, this only leaves me with wanting to see the whole slideshow!!

beautiful!

it never fails ... over 4 years later and every time i see a picture of a wedding/bride at Caletas i want to go back.

Originally Posted by nathanielthompsonphoto View Post

The gorgeous Megan! Much more to come...

las caletas bridal casita

Yay! Nathaniel, I can't wait to see more!  You are so talented at what you do.  woot.gif

OMG! your flowers are amazing!! Did Kelly do them? Did she charge you extra, you seem to have tons more orchids than usual! Did you give her an inspiration picture?

You looked amazing, can't wait to see more pictures!

I had to pay the extra $100 for the orchids but that was it. I sent a picture as inspiration and brought the pin with me. The one thing I would tell anyone who is doing a wedding there is to order the fans from oriental trading company..they are super cheap and it was hot..people loved using them. Here are a few pictures of the table set up Table1.jpgTable2.jpg