Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Thanks @@peachykeen159 Anyone have any tips on cutting costs? I am so excited about my wedding and originally had thought it would be alot cheaper then what its going to be. I am going to have about 50 people, and with the costs of flowers, makeup, shuttle, decor, etc, the wedding will be about $15k plus. I had heard somewhere that brides for example have purchased laterns and other stuff to save money. I was wondering if any one had advice. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi girls!

I will be getting married at Las Caletas January 2016!! AH, It can't come fast enough! I was trying to pre budget for any items we might want on that day. I tried asking Blanca, our planner, but she kinda danced around the answer and basically told me I have to wait till we plan to know. I feel I need a bit of a heads up, don't you think?? I was wondering if anyone knew how much hair and makeup costs or things like fireworks at the end of the night? If anyone has a run down of any "extras" you can tack on, it would be extremely helpful. I'm worried I'm not going to have enough for things like firedancers (etc) if I don't know now.

Hi @@kingwedding! Yes, I agree. How are you supposed to budget for your big day if you don't know the prices. I actually have a price list with all their extras. Hair & Make up is $220 for the bride and $150 for each bridesmaid. Fireworks are $1,200 but it will not be at Las Caletas. The fire dancer is $350. I was actually quite bummed when I read the prices because the small details really add up in price. Let me know if you would like me to send you the list. 

@@maggiegonzalez That's super disappointing about the cost of fireworks. Seems like a lot, you'd be literally burning money haha. I would extremely appreciate it if you could send me the list. I've been panicking about my budget seeing as we are getting married in Vegas also to make it legal. EVERYTHING adds up so fast! I'm crossing my fingers that we have a lot that can't make it lol. After blocking the rooms, it took quite a chunk out of the budget.

Edited by kingwedding

I agree, the little extras and Las Caletas definitely add up. It's looking like we're going to have between 70-80 people coming and we wanted to do the extra hour but now looking at the price, It just seems crazy. I've ben trying to figure out way to cut down on costs but it's difficult when you imagine trying to get everything on a plane and getting it to Las Caletas on the boat. Are you guys using them for transporting your guests to the marina?

I definitely want to have transport to the marina and am contemplating using Adventure Wedding, however, I am confident I could probably find something significantly cheaper if I did some research of the area. I am planning on doing that. I also have been thinking if I could find a better deal on the photography and make up since its so expensive with adventure weddings. Still have so much research to do. 

Yeah the photography is taking up a big chunk out of the budget...but I'm hesitant to go with someone else because you also have to pay the additional $500 for bringing someone else to do it and I feel like if you have any troubles, you won't have anyone to back you up. I had looked into transportation elsewhere but got scared at the possiblity of them running late or not being there when the boat arrives at the marina. From what I understand, Vallarta Adventures would be in contact with the bus driver to let them know when the boat is arriving and departing. As for decor, it would be nice to have a picture of what everything would look like if you didn't get any extras. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Girls,

For us all your doubts are very important.

In regards to your concern on transportation, please let me explain a little more.

If you are interested on our transportation services, this will be stress free for you and all your guest... our staff will be waiting for your guest right on the lobby of your hotel, right on time, making sure the whole group boards the bus and taking them to the departure point.

The Cruise Director will be attending your guest, to have a fun & safe boat ride to Las Caletas.

Also, when we return to Puerto Vallarta the bus will already be waiting for all the group to take them back to the hotel.

Let us take care of you and  all your guest, remenber this is a day to enjoy and have fun without worring.

Is your Wedding day!!!

Adventure Weddings

www.adventureweddingsvallarta.com

Toll free: 1 866.731.81.52

Hello @@maggiegonzalez

About the photography, if you decide to go with our photography services you can be sure that you will have amazing pictures to remember the best moments from your wedding!! 

You will be in contact with the photographer once your wedding coordinator starts the planning process, so you can let them know all your ideas or concerns about the photo shooting. 

Keep in mind that if you decided to bring your own photographer, there is a fee for external supplier that will be $475.00 USD. So the total cost will be more than if you book the photos with us directly. 

Let us have the opportunity to capture the best day of your life!!