Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Congratulations Samantha86!! That's great to hear you had such a wonderful time! Our turn comes three weeks from today!! So exciting! I'm definitely doing my best not to let the little things bother me, and to just enjoy the experience! Can't wait to hear if you are doing a full review, and to see some pics of your special day!

Originally Posted by samantha86 View Post

Hola Ladies!! I am Back and a  married Women!!  I really dont know where to begin!! Im going to keep it short and if you have any questions just ask!!

One word.......indiscribable........Seriously, you have to see it for yourself! Apsolutley no complaits!! Dont stess out! (too much) i know it can be stressful planning a wedding. but just keep in mind  WHY  you are doing this!! to marry that special somone!! stay humble about it! Bridezillas are not pretty!!

Blanca is such a sweetie! they organize everything on the wedding day! you dont have to even look at the time!! We got married in Our Lady Of Guadalupe church down town Puerto Vallarta, and Blanca sent Jessica to help us be orgainzed!! she even came to the rehursal the night before the wedding! i felt so calm throughout the intire process!! If your concidering having your wedding here...DO IT!!!!!  I was on here 2 years ago researching Las Caletas, and yes when you know nothing about it, you want to know details! but serioulsy send the corrdiantor inspiration pictures your songs,and any other special request and she will make it happen and do the rest!!...  the food!! wow, my guest are still talking about it!! if my dress would have let me i would have ate more!!! its amazing, i wish i knew how care free it would really be before we went, please take my word!! you dont have to do much!! all the little thing we stress about are all the extra things we want!! not Need!!  Get the dress/suit  Get the rings, special songs everything else will fall into place!!

Originally Posted by lianne View Post

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad you had a beautiful wedding!  This makes me even more excited, 5 months to go!!!  Do you have pictures???  Also, what method of payment did you use and were you charged a service fee?  I'm also from Ontario.  Thanks!!!

thanks!! you should be very excited!! We paid threw Visa. Even though you may not have this limit on your visa card, the bank can call visa and put the amount on the card! easy!

Originally Posted by BrideDaisy View Post

Samantha

What songs did you choose other than first dance and father daughter songs??

mother son. garder toss song. bouquette toss. just pick the songs you want and they will let you know when your going to be doing them! dont worry about planning this! they do it alll!!

Originally Posted by Branya2012 View Post

Congratulations Samantha86!! That's great to hear you had such a wonderful time! Our turn comes three weeks from today!! So exciting! I'm definitely doing my best not to let the little things bother me, and to just enjoy the experience! Can't wait to hear if you are doing a full review, and to see some pics of your special day!

Thaks! It was Truly Magical!

I can post some pics forsure!!  im just not sure where i can post them? on this thread? or somwhere els.?

as for a full review! The day will go as you planned and better! All the girls that have posted full reviews, that ive read, are exactly what it is, remember nothings perfect! i didnt read alot of reviwes before because i wanted it to be a surprise! I knew the jist of it! but we also never got married on the island, we were married in a church down town PV. Our Lady Of Guadalupe.Again Just make decision and STICK to them!! and everything will fall into place!! They do this all the time and everyones day will be different and special!! I will post picks as soon as I can!:)

Originally Posted by samantha86 View Post

mother son. garder toss song. bouquette toss. just pick the songs you want and they will let you know when your going to be doing them! dont worry about planning this! they do it alll!!

Hi Congratulations !

Just wondering if you hired the DJ?  I'm getting married next week and decided to get the DJ last minute because I was worried about having to make one of the wedding guests be in charge of the music.  I sent them a list of songs so hoping I don't have to worry about bringing down the music myself??  

Thanks,

KIm

Hi Brides!

Did anyone use the photography services recommended by the Las Caletas team?  Eder Acevedo for photo and Sandra Briones for video?  I am considering using them and am wondering what others have thought....

Also, if I get a 'second shooter', should I use him or her on phoography or videography?

Thanks for any thoughts!!

Originally Posted by Future Bride View Post

Hi Congratulations !

Just wondering if you hired the DJ?  I'm getting married next week and decided to get the DJ last minute because I was worried about having to make one of the wedding guests be in charge of the music.  I sent them a list of songs so hoping I don't have to worry about bringing down the music myself??  

Thanks,

KIm

we did use the dj,, i sent a klist of songs he did play them and some of his own. youll be ok! if u want him to play a song that night that he didnt yet, just have someone go ask him and he will :)  Good choice getting the DJ, one less thing to worry about! hes good!!

Hi girls!  We're back from our site visit!  Las Caletas is even better in person, Blanca is a dream to work with & the boat ride over (seeing Las Caletas for the first time) is unforgettable.  I will post a full review & pictures soon, but just wanted to send a quick reply to let you know how wonderful every aspect of Puerto Vallarta was.  Want to also say that every request I asked Blanca about was answered quickly with, "Of course we can do that."  So anything you are worried that you might have to give up because you are getting married in a foreign country (mine included sparklers and succulents), don't  be.  The wedding coordinators & staff are wonderful and so accommodating.  They will do everything in their power to make your dreams for the perfect wedding day come true. 

I will say that Las Caletas, especially the area that is designated for your wedding, is smaller than we imagined or pictures might suggest.  But don't get me wrong, it is spectacular and I think it's size only makes it more personal, intimate and romantic.  My fiancé and I got hour long massages at the spa after our meeting with Blanca.  They were relaxing and well worth the price ($50).  The food was delicious and the service was very efficient and friendly. For those of you going back and forth about a DJ vs. iPod( I know we were), Blanca also told us that a member of the entertainment staff (which was hilarious & so fun on the boat ride over) would act as MC for the evening if we chose to use our iPod.  That was enough for us, as our only concern was who would announce the important segments of the evening.  Those are just a few notes off the top of my head for now...feel free to ask any questions.  :)

ps. For those girls using Eva & Pierre from PhotoShoots Vallarta or those of you still looking for a photographer, they are a dream to work with.  They are so friendly & professional.  We had our engagement shoot done in downtown Vallarta and on a small beach close to our hotel.  We had so much fun working with them and we're looking so forward to seeing the pictures next week.  Girls, you will love them!