Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Wow Ivetti you look amazing in your pics!!! I wish I could do a trial, do you know the name of the salon??? and possibly if they do nails?? I really want to get my nails done down there means my wedding is in the middle of the week, I don't think my nails would survive until the wedding day if I have to do it before we leave.

Hey Kya- thanks for the compliments! It was Joels (I think I spelt it right) salon in downtown Puerto Vallarta. They had a nail station set up in the salon, but I have not idea if they are good or not...I didn't try the nails. I know a lot of the resorts offer Nails and Pedicures- I'm planning on doing a pedicure the day before the wedding at the Dreams where we are staying, but I have acrylic nails so I'm thinking if I get them filled before I leave they will be okay.

I was REALLY nervous to have the makeup done, but I think they did a good job- I did not show them a picture of makeup- i told them I wanted my eyes to pop for pictures, but I wanted a natural look and not too much makeup. The guy doing the hair didn't speak a lot of English but the guy doing make up did and translated for me and it was fine because I had a picture of the hair. :)

How far in advance are you sending your invitations? When I was at Las Caletas with Kelley a few weeks ago for my vacation she said I should for my ease of mind send my invites in November and ask for RSVP by Jan 15th (wedding date March 31) she said it's a long RSVP period but if I send them in December they might get mixed with guests Christmas/Holiday cards- what are your timelines for invites?

I sent the save the dates in June with travel agent info....

I just want to first say thank you to all of you gorgeous women who so kindly take the time after your wedding to post your pictures and feedback. It has been so helpful to read and see it all come together and gives someone like me who is kind of a control freak reassurance!!!

My fiance and I will be married there on March 2, 2012 and I can't wait!!!! Our invitations are going out in about a week with an RSVP deadline of December 1st. That will give us enough time to hound a few people who aren't great with sending them back and enough time to start ordering OOt bags and favors. I hope the brides who were getting married close to the hurricane that hit were able to have their dream wedding. I haven't seen anyone post anything in regards to that or the contingency plan?

Hey Ladies,

My wedding is at LC on THURSDAY of this week!  Can't believe the time has finally come!  We leave tomorrow and Kelley just let me know I will be using the new hairstylist/makeup artist named Joel.  She likes him a lot and I know a few of you have used him for trials as well.  I'll make sure to let you know how everything goes...!!!