Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

Originally Posted by nessa0308 View Post

Your slide show was amazing.  Gets me more and more excited for my November 3, 2010 wedding.  Now that Kelly is back, we can ROCK & ROLL......after she goes thru 90 emails and a shot gun wedding.....Poor Kelly.

Thank you very much, I have a great feeling about your wedding day because that was the day I was born on.  Congrats and Kelley is amazing.  My wife was going to school and graduating a month after our wedding so I was in charge of planning the wedding.  Every little detail was put onto my shoulders and luckily I had Kelley by my side.

Originally Posted by Andi View Post

AAAAAGH! Congrats! I had no idea Kristi had gone back to do another LC wedding! your pics are AMAZING and your photog did a GREAT job! (but I might be a bit biased on that!  wink.gif)

Thank you for sharing!

PS - don't forget to share this link with Ann and she can put it at the beginning of this thread!

Kristi was amazing and we almost didn't get her to do our wedding because I wrote down the wrong date in an email and she told us that she had a friend's wedding to go to and couldn't make it.  I was off by one day and I wrote her back and that one day made a world of difference.  She is so fun and we did three photo shoots with her.  We flew to California and did an Engagement photo shoot with her.  That was the best thing we could of done because we got amazing pictures and were able to meet her and feel a lot more comfortable on our wedding day (I have pictures if Anyone is interested).  The second shoot was our wedding (the previous attached link).  The final shoot was a Trash the dress but I have not seen any pictures of that amazing day.  I highly recommend her.

Originally Posted by RedCasillas03 View Post

Thank you very much, I have a great feeling about your wedding day because that was the day I was born on.  Congrats and Kelley is amazing.  My wife was going to school and graduating a month after our wedding so I was in charge of planning the wedding.  Every little detail was put onto my shoulders and luckily I had Kelley by my side.

WHOA! great job on the details! It looks like you two had a perfect wedding! If my husband would have had to do it all, I am not sure anything would have turned out!

LOL if my husband planned it, he would have skimped on EVERYTHING. 

Photog- "no not needed- that's what moms are for." 

Flowers- "ahhh... they just die anyways." 

Dress- "what's wrong with the ones you already have?" 

Chuppa- "what the hell is that?  Something at Taco Bell?"

You did an excellent job!  I loved all of the details.  Did you DYI the invites?

Originally Posted by *Rachel* View Post

You did an excellent job!  I loved all of the details.  Did you DYI the invites?

Thats exactly what my FI would do too!  Im pretty sure he gave all those answers when I asked him what he thought!! I even had to talk him into the cake....his reply "people will be drinking and and wont want cake."  Really?? Hilarious!

Originally Posted by ChicagoPT View Post

Thats exactly what my FI would do too!  Im pretty sure he gave all those answers when I asked him what he thought!! I even had to talk him into the cake....his reply "people will be drinking and and wont want cake."  Really?? Hilarious!

ha! after all the drinking they will be craving the cake!

I am glad we had a cake for sure but yeah people were more into the tequila tasting table than the cake! haha

LOL Same for my husband. He didnt think that we needed to pay what we did for Nate (our photographer) because "how many pictures do we really need".. he also didnt think we needed a video (which thankfully a friend did for us for free otherwise we wouldnt have one)

Once I saw the trend starting I just left him out of the loop completely. lol

Originally Posted by *Rachel* View Post

You are hilarious, I love the taco bell comment.  Yes I did all the invites, save the dates, and so forth myself.  I created all my documents in a program called indesign.  I do website design so I enjoy creating something out of nothing.  I wanted to make sure my wife got the dream wedding of a lifetime and that she will remember that day for the rest of her life because I love her and she deserves it.