Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#851 lizajane12

lizajane12
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:09 AM

Sheri,

Do you have a video of the parrots flying in your rings online? I would love to see that!

#852 lizajane12

lizajane12
    • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:34 AM

Wow I love those videos!!! If you don't mind, how much did it cost to have that person do the videography??

#853 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:10 PM

Ok LC Brides I was wondering if any of you had the video done through Adventures Vallarta and if they recoreded the entire night or just certain "events" and if it was worth getting. We really want to have a video of the entire wedding to look back on years from then. Let me know what you think and thanks in advance for any advice!!! 10 month and 10 days until the BIG Day!!! YAY!!!

#854 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by AliMcBaal 

Thanks for all the posts on Mexico and it's safety ladies! 

Another question for the past LC brides (i seem to be full of questions these days) ---  Did you do any VIDEO at your wedding/reception?  Did you use the Vallarta Adventures services?  If you did, how good did the footage turn out and did they edit it all together into a piece or just give you raw video?

I'm starting to think that having video from the wedding and reception would be a good thing to look back on for memories and laughs for all the celebration that happens...and there will be plenty of that going on.

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kya101 

Ok LC Brides I was wondering if any of you had the video done through Adventures Vallarta and if they recoreded the entire night or just certain "events" and if it was worth getting. We really want to have a video of the entire wedding to look back on years from then. Let me know what you think and thanks in advance for any advice!!! 10 month and 10 days until the BIG Day!!! YAY!!!

I used the Vallarta Adventures videographer, but it was in 2007!  Not sure if it's the same person or not, but I think there's a link to my video in my siggy.  If not there, it should be in my review - I'll double check.

#855 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
          • 83 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:13 AM

Thanks Ann!  Yes, your link was in your signature.  Did they give you ALL the footage from your wedding or just the edited version?  I wonder if it would be any different nowadays being you had yours filmed 4 years ago...hmmmmmm. 

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
            San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#856 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

no idea - what you saw is all i got

#857 kya101

kya101
              • 645 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

Ann.. it looks amazing, now I really really can't wait for our wedding! I think I'm definitely going to get the video... something to look at later on down the road.

#858 SheriB

SheriB
                • 597 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by lizajane12 

Sheri,

Do you have a video of the parrots flying in your rings online? I would love to see that!

Hey Lizajane12.  I hope our videographer caught it but I haven't seen the video yet so don't know.  He is the only person who knew the parrot was coming so he could catch it. 

What is happening with Kelley in regards to the email?  She is an amazing wedding coordinator and really fantastic person - my wedding would not have been the same without her!!

#859 SheriB

SheriB
                  • 597 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

We've been blogged!!  www.licensetostill.com  Love Nate!!!!  Still has the TTD and Holga pics to come.

#860 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
                    • 194 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hi SheriB,

I saw your pictures on Nate's blog. You looked beautiful and he captured a lot of pictures of you laughing and smilling really big. What a great day you had.

Originally Posted by SheriB 

We've been blogged!!  www.licensetostill.com  Love Nate!!!!  Still has the TTD and Holga pics to come.

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users