Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#671 rbowman

rbowman
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:29 AM

Hi everyone....I am offically an LC bride!  I will be getting married in April of 2012 so I know that I will spend a lot of hours between now and then reading all your wonderful advice. Thanks for all the great informtion that is already out there. 

#672 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
    • 194 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

Congratulations ChicagoPT, can't wait to see your review and your wedding pictures.

Today is exactly 6 months before my wedding at Las Caletas. I'm so excited....yet I have tons to do.

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#673 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
      • 194 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by lety01 

My sister got married at LC Last month. Kids 2 and under are free, and kids up to 12 are $25 each (1/2 off the adult prices). 

Thanks for this info, I didn't know it. I was sent an initial quote from Kelley but I did not see any information on the price for the kids

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#674 lety01

lety01
        • 37 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:50 AM

There is no mention of it in the initial contract, but when we contacted Kelley she added it in there. Also, there is a $10/person fee for the tips that are calculated in the contract. Kids over 2 must be included in this count. If you are planning to add the extra hour it is also an additional $10/person, but the kids do not need to be included in this count because the extra fee is to cover the open bar. Hope this help! Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions. It was my sister's wedding, but I did most of the planning :)

~Lety~

#675 horegan

horegan
          • 165 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:38 AM

WHERE ARE THE NEW PICTURES?!!!!!  (Sorry, can you tell I am a little excited to see the pics of the most recent Las Caletas weddings?) :)

#676 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
            • 307 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:07 AM

Sorry girls Ive been super busy! I will put some up tonight! Professional photos aren't in yet though.

#677 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
              • 307 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

my dad, brother, and I pic1.jpg

#678 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                • 307 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

ok I am having some probs posting pics.  I am going to take a break and try again later! ughhhhh.

#679 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                  • 307 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

pic2.jpgfernando doing his magic. make sure you get the fake eyelashes! amazing!

#680 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                    • 307 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

photo3.jpgfiredancers.  there were 2 firedancers and 2 drummers.  totally recommend getting both.  we surprised our guests with them and everyone raved about them! if you are on the fence about them..go for it...totally worth the money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users