Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#661 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:55 PM

Great review nessa!  Can you please share Fernando's contact info?  I am an Oct 2011 Las Caletas bride and I'd like to contact him soon for pricing and to reserve him on our day.  I'm sure it's listed somewhere in the 66 pages of posts but I would like to avoid searching through them, if possible. :)

Did you use a DJ Kelly recommended?  If so, which one did you use and what were your thoughts on the music?

Thanks so much!

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
    San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#662 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
    • 307 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

Ali- Kelley sets all of that up.  You dont even need to worry about it.  Kelley will email a couple of months in advance asking about specifics including hair.

Originally Posted by AliMcBaal 

Great review nessa!  Can you please share Fernando's contact info?  I am an Oct 2011 Las Caletas bride and I'd like to contact him soon for pricing and to reserve him on our day.  I'm sure it's listed somewhere in the 66 pages of posts but I would like to avoid searching through them, if possible. :)

Did you use a DJ Kelly recommended?  If so, which one did you use and what were your thoughts on the music?

Thanks so much!

#663 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by ChicagoPT 

Congrats Nessa! Cant wait to see your pics! I leave this thursday for my wedding!  I cant wait!

hooray! have a fab wedding and enjoy ever second of it!

Originally Posted by AliMcBaal 

Thanks so much!

When the time comes, you will book Fernando through Kelly. Kelly will handle all of the logistics about getting out to LC and reserving him and such. In the mean time I think for the brides hair and make up he is right around $200 although a more recent bride can probably chime in on that.

#664 horegan

horegan
        • 165 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:29 AM

Oh, I would love to hear what you thought about the DJ as well!  

#665 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
          • 83 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

Thanks Andi and ChicagoPT.  I guess I'm just a little antsy about everything. :)

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
            San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#666 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
            • 230 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

Hallelujah, I am now a junior member and these are the first attachments I opened!! Yay!!! How did the seating assignments feel in person? They seem a little awkward but of course it's just a drawing....

Originally Posted by ChicagoPT 

Here are the pics.  Hopefully they work.  These are setups for 53 people.

Attached Files

#667 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
              • 307 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

HI girls!  I had my wedding on Sunday and it was the absolute most beautiful wedding ever!  Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been to.  Kelley and Brad are awesome.  The day was relaxing.  It went by quicker than you can imagine.  I come home next week and will write up my review and post pics.  Oh...about the table seating...we had 52 and it was tight but it all worked out just fine.  

#668 horegan

horegan
                • 165 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:06 PM

Congratulations!  Can't wait to see your pics and here more about it!

#669 PhillyBride2011

PhillyBride2011
                  • 19 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

1st off, congrats, Melissa!!! So glad to hear that you had a fabulous wedding!

And secondly (please forgive me if I'm the tenth person asking this, I searched but couldn't find the answer), do any of you guys know if LC charges a different per head rate for kids?

#670 lety01

lety01
                    • 37 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

My sister got married at LC Last month. Kids 2 and under are free, and kids up to 12 are $25 each (1/2 off the adult prices). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users