Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#621 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

we had at least one ... my sister is a vegitarian (may have even been a vegan at the time of my wedding) and she said the food was great. 

#622 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
    • 230 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PhillyBride2011 

Did anybody else have vegetarians or vegans at their LC wedding? We will have one guest who's strictly vegetarian and mostly vegan - meaning she will never eat meat and avoids eggs, milk, and other animal products whenever possible. Does the menu cater to non-meat-eaters or are we going to have to make a special request?

I am glad you asked this, we will have quite a few vegetarians/vegans also, thanks!

#623 **Kat**

**Kat**
      • 2,682 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by AnnR 

we had at least one ... my sister is a vegitarian (may have even been a vegan at the time of my wedding) and she said the food was great. 

we had a couple vegetarians at our wedding. They said the food was really good. There are a lot of veggies and pasta there, I think we had a type of alfredo and a type of mac and cheese or something like that.. and one other type with no meat. They also ate some other things as well so I wouldnt worry too much about that :)

#624 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:45 AM

well, if there are vegans you may want to talk to Kelley about options, but vegitarians should be ok.

#625 PhillyBride2011

PhillyBride2011
          • 19 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:02 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'll take Ann's advice and ask Kelley just to be on the safe side. Alfredo sauce and mac and cheese are generally not OK for our one "special" guest. When she's trying to not stick out or be a bother she'll eat dairy products, but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable if we can avoid it.

PS - 96 days until my wedding. Sorry, had to share. I can't believe the countdown is in double-digits now!!

#626 **Kat**

**Kat**
            • 2,682 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:40 AM

I am sure that they can taylor something for you! they really try to make things the way that you want them! I am sure Kelley can help!!!!

#627 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
              • 370 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

We're married!!  Las Caletas is amazing!!  :-)  Our guests said it was the best wedding ever!  

#628 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon 

We're married!!  Las Caletas is amazing!!  :-)  Our guests said it was the best wedding ever!  

congrats Mrs.! come back and share your pics when you get them!!!!!!!!

#629 SheriB

SheriB
                  • 597 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:33 PM

Congratulations!!!  Can't wait to see pics!

Originally Posted by Jaime+Brandon 

#630 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

AWESOME!  Our guests said that our wedding ruined them for all other weddings.  YES!  lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users