Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#611 Readybetty

Readybetty
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Andi 

thanks for posting the pic for me to see it! W00T! W00T!

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see you in it! how long did they say it would take to come in?

I actually kind of (depending on one's opinion) lucked out.  The store sample had only been there for a week and Diane said I was only the 3th to try it on...hopefully she wasn't stretching the truth.  But actually, the dress is in perfect condition and they even offered to have it cleaned as a part of the cost of the dress even thought I inspected it forever and didn't find one spot, tear, rip, stain etc.  She said that because the designer discontinues his line every two years, it was costing her too much to carry him....so the dress was an absolute steal!  And the alterations I was quoted, aren't going to be too pricey either because there is not a whole lot to be done to it.  It's (as cheesy as it sounds) like this dress was made for me. I'm really excited about it.

#612 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
    • 230 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:52 PM

I was just curious, I am thinking there will be between 48-60 people at the wedding, how does it work with how many tables they set up? Is it one long table, 10 people at a table, 5 people at a table, etc....

#613 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
      • 307 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:16 PM

Lesley- Im having 53 people.  Kelley emailed me a bunch of pics of table setups.  Let me look through my emails and ill post them.

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride 

I was just curious, I am thinking there will be between 48-60 people at the wedding, how does it work with how many tables they set up? Is it one long table, 10 people at a table, 5 people at a table, etc....

#614 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
        • 307 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

So Kelley sent it in powerpoint web app...whatever that is.  It wont let me save it.  She sent me 3 different setups.  Looks like tables are in between 6-9 people.  They are setup next to each other in all various ways.  Looks like you can put them anyway you want in between the buffet and the beach.  When I get home, Ill ask FI if he can figure out how to save it.

#615 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Readybetty 

I actually kind of (depending on one's opinion) lucked out.  The store sample had only been there for a week and Diane said I was only the 3th to try it on...hopefully she wasn't stretching the truth.  But actually, the dress is in perfect condition and they even offered to have it cleaned as a part of the cost of the dress even thought I inspected it forever and didn't find one spot, tear, rip, stain etc.  She said that because the designer discontinues his line every two years, it was costing her too much to carry him....so the dress was an absolute steal!  And the alterations I was quoted, aren't going to be too pricey either because there is not a whole lot to be done to it.  It's (as cheesy as it sounds) like this dress was made for me. I'm really excited about it.

That's awesome! I love a good bargain!

#616 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
            • 230 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:33 PM

Thanks so much, I guess I kind of wanted to get an idea of how many tables I had so I could budget centerpieces and stuff like that.

Originally Posted by ChicagoPT 

So Kelley sent it in powerpoint web app...whatever that is.  It wont let me save it.  She sent me 3 different setups.  Looks like tables are in between 6-9 people.  They are setup next to each other in all various ways.  Looks like you can put them anyway you want in between the buffet and the beach.  When I get home, Ill ask FI if he can figure out how to save it.

#617 KathyKat

KathyKat
              • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

We had 32 people and we had a sweetheart table with just us.. and then 5 tables of 6 people from what I remember :)

#618 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                • 307 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

Here are the pics.  Hopefully they work.  These are setups for 53 people.

Attached Files

#619 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
                  • 230 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:43 AM

Thanks, but I am only a noobie, they won't let me open them

Here are the pics.  Hopefully they work.  These are setups for 53 people.

Attached Files

#620 PhillyBride2011

PhillyBride2011
                    • 19 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:46 AM

Did anybody else have vegetarians or vegans at their LC wedding? We will have one guest who's strictly vegetarian and mostly vegan - meaning she will never eat meat and avoids eggs, milk, and other animal products whenever possible. Does the menu cater to non-meat-eaters or are we going to have to make a special request?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users