Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#351 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

we were told we could use the spa/massage area showers as well, so keep that in mind. and i sat outside when having my makeup done - the natural light and breeze were great! so that's another way to get more space. but i agree, it could get a little tight if you're all trying to get ready at once, but i wouldn't let that stop you.

#352 horegan

horegan
    • 165 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:44 PM

Thanks for the input ladies! Did your grooms wear their suits on the boat or did they change when they got there?

#353 **Kat**

**Kat**
      • 2,682 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:57 PM

He changed when he got there, it was pretty warm to be wearing it all the way there.. and they have a nice place for the guys to get ready

#354 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

pretty sure mine changed when he got there too - there's all sorts of messes to get into on the boat ride over!

#355 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

Mine went with me early! So he showered and got ready too. They gave the guys the room above where we eat dinner as the "man room."
            Happily married since 2008

#356 choeft201

choeft201
            • 156 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by verh0016
              Guests view of the ceremony set-up as the boat approaches the dock:
              Click the image to open in full size.

Set-up seen as guests walk up:

The aisle:

Dinner table set-up:
              I love the look of the limes and the brown runners..what that included?
              Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#357 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

My hubby wore his suit over, well with no tie...lol apparently having his friends help him with the tie last minute in the "man room" was a big production because Nicole was telling them to GO and with the "pressure" of her doing so the boys couldn't get their act together and get his tie tied!

Anyway, he is glad he did because the boat was running late and he would have had zero time to actually change as Nicole was making him MOVE!

side note on the "man room" (I laughed when you called it that Rachel!) just for those who have never been there, there is a bathroom (toilet, mirror, sink) but no shower so your FI couldn't actually "get ready" there.

#358 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

Yes very true Andi. No shower, not that they would have time for that if they came over later. Ours ran late too. I was worried about my fellas missing the boat so I was glad they came with us. However, I think they had too many tequila shots in their man room and ended up having WAYYY to much fun taking pics. I should post all their stupid ones because they seriously tried to act like a "couple" and then rolled around in a wheelchair. So in this case- damned if I do, damned if I don't. LOL Either way they were up to no good!
                  Happily married since 2008

#359 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by *Rachel*
                    I should post all their stupid ones because they seriously tried to act like a "couple" and then rolled around in a wheelchair. So in this case- damned if I do, damned if I don't. LOL Either way they were up to no good!
                    OMG! that is funny! I don't think my boys got in a wheelchair or anything too crazy, probably because they weren't given enough time though! I bet those are actually some good pics!

#360 nessa0308

nessa0308
                    • 233 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:19 AM

ok. question. I just booked the paradise package for Wednesday, November 3, 2010. YEAH.

My question to the brides.......Here is my itinerary.
                      Depart Vallarta 5:00pm
                      Arrival at las Caletas 5:25pm
                      Ceremony6:30pm
                      Dinner 7:30pm
                      Show (optional)9:00pm
                      Depart Caletas 10:00pm
                      Return Vallarta11:00pm

I know everyone has said it's beneficial to go over early, HOW early did you go? If I decide to take my entire bridal party over early, is there things to do on the island, (i.e. snorkeling, swimming, covered seating, lunch/drinks? I know the bride is free to go over early, but taking the party over for $50/person seems a bit steep on top of everything else. Just trying to see if it's worth it. I have 10 guests, not including myself and FI.

I'm so excited to be a Las Caletas bride. This blog sealed the deal for me as I was debating between LC and Karen's place in Bucerias.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users