Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#231 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by barefootbeachbride
    i knew what you meant.I was just making a side note:) your date is approaching! isnt this exciting! Im going out of my mind with excitement/anxiety!
    YOUR date is RIGHT around the corner!!! SO SO exciting!

#232 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
    • 89 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Andi
      me too just making a side note

that is funny! well that must mean you are getting closer then! when do you leave? how is packing going?!

who is your photog? maybe there is a blog i can stalk! :)
      I leave next friday March 26th!! packing is a work in progress! I am using Paulina ulloa as my photog for ceremoney and TTD..I dont have a blog.. I wish I would have started one during this process!

#233 Megan_Rae

Megan_Rae
      • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:03 PM

Thanks for all of the great seating card ideas! I am torn between the umbrellas and the starfish!!

#234 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:24 PM

oh i was thinking about your seating card situation and thought of something i probably would have done had i thought about it before now!

we got these awesome hand painted magnets while in PV - and they could be customized. We got our names and wedding dates. Anyway, I was thinking that you could do those for your seating cards and then people go home with a cool hand painted magnet too. i collect magnets from every place we visit so i might think this is cooler than it actually is, but just throwing it out there!

#235 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          we got these awesome hand painted magnets while in PV - and they could be customized. We got our names and wedding dates. Anyway, I was thinking that you could do those for your seating cards and then people go home with a cool hand painted magnet too. i collect magnets from every place we visit so i might think this is cooler than it actually is, but just throwing it out there!
          What an awesome idea! I wish I would have thought of that. I collect magnets as well on our trips. It's fun to find a cool one and PV has so many. I'm pretty sure we have a few neat ones from there.

Love all the place settings. You girls are so creative :-)

#236 Megan_Rae

Megan_Rae
          • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

Ooohhh, personalized magnets are really fun idea!!

Andi- How did you make the chapstick labels?

#237 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~Melissa~
              What an awesome idea! I wish I would have thought of that. I collect magnets as well on our trips. It's fun to find a cool one and PV has so many. I'm pretty sure we have a few neat ones from there.

Love all the place settings. You girls are so creative :-)
              haa, thanks for the support! wasn't sure if i was crazy with that one or not!

#238 ldeavila

ldeavila
              • 206 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hello Ladies! Ok, so I'm trying to come up with my final number of guests attending and i'm wondering do we include the bride and groom in the final count?
                [IMG]
                Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#239 **Kat**

**Kat**
                • 2,682 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ldeavila
                  Hello Ladies! Ok, so I'm trying to come up with my final number of guests attending and i'm wondering do we include the bride and groom in the final count?
                  I always have. I would assume so since the total is needed to know how much food and things will be needed

#240 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
                  • 89 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ldeavila
                    yes! I asked Kelley that myself and you do have to include yourself and any outside photographer, videographer, etc..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users