Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#2101 KristinGrimm

KristinGrimm
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 07:49 AM

Hello All!

Well I am FINALLY engaged =) It's been a little over 2 weeks now and we are officially booked at Las Caletas on Nov. 4th 2016 with Madelyn as our Coordinator. Has anyone else had her? I haven't read one review with her as the coordinator.

@maggiegonzalez is it possible to have you send me the rundown of prices for Las Caletas that you speak of?

I too thought hte fireworks were a bummer but totally understand. But no point in having them on the boat ride if you ask me.

Have any of you started a list? I feel liek I'm kind of going to be flying by the seat of my pants. I'm also concerned about their photographer. I myself am a Television Producer and don't necessarily like the style the photographer shoots in. It seems he/she hasnt' really studied lighting and how to use it in your favor. Also, the corny posed shots are quite annoying. Documentary style is much more my taste.

Okay well I think I've said enough. I'm sure it will be beautiful no matter what we all decide. Super excited!

#2102 KristinGrimm

KristinGrimm
    • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:18 AM

Any las caletas brides here??

#2103 kingwedding

kingwedding
      • 4 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 21, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Las Caletas
      • LocationCarlsbad, CA

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:53 AM

Just got married there :)

#2104 KristinGrimm

KristinGrimm
      • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:25 PM

Hi All - The day is fast approaching.

I think the thing I am saddest about..actually EXTREMELY bummed about and think all future brides of LC deserve to know u p front is the fact that they no longer allow the lantern release. I can't tell you how sad this makes me. It was one of the top 3 reasons (#1 being the beautiful location #2 being privacy) that I chose LC. So to have that cut out seriously is breaking my entire heart.

I think all future brides need to know this as they still include it in their videos/photos.

#2105 christina123

christina123
        • 3 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 22, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:18 PM

Hello, I notice that you by now have just gotten married at Las Caletas and my wedding is fast approaching. I would love to hear how it went and what you say is a must and what you think you could have done without. I also wanted to know which photography package you choose and how you liked you pictures. I too am so sad about the lanterns and actually cried that I couldn't have them. I think I am going to light them from the beach at the hotel that we are staying at and film it. Im still devastated about it. I would love to hear all about your wedding, if anything my email is millerchristina693@gmail.com. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users