Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1841 lianne

lianne
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hi girls, 

what time does the ceremony start?  I'm doing it on a Sunday and starting an hour early and my contract shows ceremony time starts at 6:15pm and I can't remember if that is my actually start time or if thats the old one.  Thanks!

#1842 Future Bride

Future Bride
    • 34 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by lianne 

Hi girls, 

what time does the ceremony start?  I'm doing it on a Sunday and starting an hour early and my contract shows ceremony time starts at 6:15pm and I can't remember if that is my actually start time or if thats the old one.  Thanks!

Hi,

The 6:15pm time is the standard time they give you so your time will likely be 5:15pm :)

#1843 lianne

lianne
      • 134 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Future Bride 

Hi,

The 6:15pm time is the standard time they give you so your time will likely be 5:15pm :)

awesome thanks!!

#1844 Branya2012

Branya2012
        • 200 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

Here is my review!

http://www.bestdesti...as/reviews/6746

Sorry it's so long! And I only had a couple of pictures to include. Enjoy!!

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#1845 poorplaces

poorplaces
          • 13 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

Thanks for your review! It sounds and looks like you had the time of your life! So beautiful! You're making me so excited for my wedding in a few months!

#1846 lianne

lianne
            • 134 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

Wow what a great review! Sounds amazing, Thanks so much taking the time to share with us.  

#1847 HeatherK

HeatherK
              • 24 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

We leave tomorrow morning for our wedding and I am so excited! This review was perfect and made me feel more at ease! I'll be sure to post a review once we return! Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!

#1848 weliaslo

weliaslo
                • 53 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Thanks for the review! Getting really excited, we leave in 2 weeks and am starting to worry about small details so your review made me feel better. 

#1849 weliaslo

weliaslo
                  • 53 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

I have a question for your ladies: what bouquet did you use for the bouquet toss? Did you buy an extra one, use the centrepiece or other? My wedding is in two weeks and this just dawned on me. 

#1850 Branya2012

Branya2012
                    • 200 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

We didn't do a bouquet toss, so I'm sorry...cannot help you there! My flowers were looking pretty limp by the time we got them back to the resort. I would imagine if we had done a bouquet toss, I would've used my actual bouquet.

Originally Posted by weliaslo 

I have a question for your ladies: what bouquet did you use for the bouquet toss? Did you buy an extra one, use the centrepiece or other? My wedding is in two weeks and this just dawned on me. 

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users