Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1771 Cande

Cande
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cande 

Is anyone having trouble getting a hold of Denise?  I noticed that some of you mentioned Blanca...my wedding is November 3rd, 2012 and we still haven't finalized the contract.  Did Blanca reach out to you, or did Denise give you info to reach out to her...?   Thanks so much!

Denise just responded...feeling much better!   Is anyone else worried about the weather in November?  Hoping that it cools off and clears up!

#1772 Branya2012

Branya2012
    • 200 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

False alarm!

Dennise is not gone from Adventure weddings! I emailed Blanca, who forwarded my email to Dennise, who just replied to me to say she's still there, busy training and working! She'll be working on my questionnaire tomorrow.

Good news, I like her! 

You think we'd get a bit of a heads up that Dennise was leaving!! I was right in the middle of emailing details back and forth with her for our December 5, 2012, wedding...no wonder it's been awhile since I've heard back from her!!

Thanks for Blanca's email address, BrideDaisy!

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#1773 lianne

lianne
      • 134 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by shortensweet007 

Does anyone know if it costs more to use the rustic wooden chairs instead of the white ones or the ones with chair covers?

They don't use the chairs with white chair covers anymore, just the new white ones.  I'm not sure if there's an extra charge to use the wooden chairs but I wouldn't think so because they are the ones used at the reception.  

#1774 weliaslo

weliaslo
        • 53 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

Thanks for clarifying, I thought Denise was gone! I'm kind of relieved they have two people, that's great. Blanca has been very timely  and helpful so that makes me happy. 

#1775 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
          • Site Supporter
          • 168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Cande 

Denise just responded...feeling much better!   Is anyone else worried about the weather in November?  Hoping that it cools off and clears up!

November is supposed to be beautiful in PV.  80's during the day and 70's at night...there is usually only "1 day" of rain.  October is still part of the rainy season, but by mid October, it starts to clear and by November it should be perfect!  When I asked the previous WC Annie about it, she said November is her favorite month of the year in PV.  Check out this site for more info: http://www.puertoval...net/weather.htm

#1776 Future Bride

Future Bride
            • 34 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by shortensweet007 

Does anyone know if it costs more to use the rustic wooden chairs instead of the white ones or the ones with chair covers?

Hi, 

No it doesn't cost more for the wooden chairs.  I'm having the white garden chairs for the ceremony and using the wooden chairs with no chair covers for the reception and also using wooden planks for table runners instead of the fabric.  I really like the rustic look :)

#1777 lianne

lianne
              • 134 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Future Bride 

Hi, 

No it doesn't cost more for the wooden chairs.  I'm having the white garden chairs for the ceremony and using the wooden chairs with no chair covers for the reception and also using wooden planks for table runners instead of the fabric.  I really like the rustic look :)

Do you have a photo of what the wooden planks look like???  

#1778 Future Bride

Future Bride
                • 34 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by lianne 

Do you have a photo of what the wooden planks look like???  

Hi, there are some examples of previous weddings that have chosen to use the rustic wooden tables, chairs and wood table runners.  Hope that helps :)

#1779 HappyBride13

HappyBride13
                  • 35 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

HI all! Brand new to this!

Just now thinking of booking with Adventure Weddings for wedding at Las Caletas.  Is this what you are talking about or is this a different resort/service?  Sorry, brand new to this!

Elli

#1780 BrideDaisy

BrideDaisy
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 29 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Las Caletas

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Yes this is what we are talking about. Any questions just ask!!!!! Welcome to the site!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users