Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)


  • Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1741 BrideDaisy

BrideDaisy
  • Site Supporter
  • 29 posts
  • Wedding Location:Las Caletas

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Hello Ladies I just received an email from the new WC!

#1742 lvietti

lvietti
  • Newbie
  • 115 posts

    Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

    I did a trial in October 2011 before my wedding in March 2012. They set it up for me, but I paid cash when I was there. They use Joel's hair salon for the wedding and make up. We just took a cab to downtown and did the trial in their salon. I think it was $100 for hair and makeup US dollars.

     

    It was worth it for me because I was already there on vacation. They are amazing with hair and make-up so even if you didn't do a trial it'll turn out GREAT :)
     



    #1743 LaLa1116

    LaLa1116
    • Site Supporter
    • 168 posts

      Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

      Originally Posted by lvietti 

      I did a trial in October 2011 before my wedding in March 2012. They set it up for me, but I paid cash when I was there. They use Joel's hair salon for the wedding and make up. We just took a cab to downtown and did the trial in their salon. I think it was $100 for hair and makeup US dollars.

       

      It was worth it for me because I was already there on vacation. They are amazing with hair and make-up so even if you didn't do a trial it'll turn out GREAT :)
       

      Thanks lvietti!

      That's exactly what I was hoping!  We'll be there in November on vacation and would like to do do a trial. Thanks for the info!

       

      Quote:

      Originally Posted by BrideDaisy 

      Hello Ladies
      I just received an email from the new WC!

      Me too!  Looking forward to working with her...she seems very enthusiastic and helpful! :)  However, in the "Things to Consider" document she sent me, it says girls coming over early with the bride are not included in the package and will be $79/each.  I emailed her to clear this up.  There must be some mistake.



      #1744 BrideDaisy

      BrideDaisy
      • Site Supporter
      • 29 posts
      • Wedding Location:Las Caletas

      Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

      Lala. The girls are included if you get the most expensive package and you have to pay if you get a cheaper pckage. So it depends on what wedding package you are getting. Hope this helps!

      #1745 weliaslo

      weliaslo
      • Newbie
      • 53 posts

        Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

        I received an e-mail from the coordinator too, I'm a little relieved!

         

        With the premier pkg, I believe you get transportation for yourself and 4 bridesmaids. If you have more than 4, then it's $79 each. I have read on here people who have not gone on the site check can use it as a credit for two people to come over earlier too. I am waiting for them to confirm this.



        #1746 LaLa1116

        LaLa1116
        • Site Supporter
        • 168 posts

          Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

          Originally Posted by weliaslo 

          I received an e-mail from the coordinator too, I'm a little relieved!

           

          With the premier pkg, I believe you get transportation for yourself and 4 bridesmaids. If you have more than 4, then it's $79 each. I have read on here people who have not gone on the site check can use it as a credit for two people to come over earlier too. I am waiting for them to confirm this.

          That's what I thought.  We got the premiere package, so originally we were told it would be included.  Thought maybe they changed that also (like the new extra charge for an outside photographer)  but maybe she was just using a generic form.  Thanks, ladies!



          #1747 LaLa1116

          LaLa1116
          • Site Supporter
          • 168 posts

            Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

            Not sure about you guys, but the new coordinator, Blanca has been so great!  She has already emailed me 3 times and given me more information over the last 2 days than I ever received in the months prior!  She sent me a "Details" booklet that I thought you might find useful...full of decor details like flowers, cake, ceremony & reception site.  It won't let me upload it because it is too large, but if you are interested, just PM me and I will email it to you.



            #1748 LaLa1116

            LaLa1116
            • Site Supporter
            • 168 posts

              Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

              Hey girls,

               

              I was just thinking about this and wondering if anyone else had the same problem.  When we put down our $1000 deposit...it came out of our bank account as $1070.  Both our bank and Adventure Weddings said it was not on their end.  We use TD Bank.  Did anyone else have this problem?  I'm only asking because I'm concerned that when we pay the remainder of our balance (which is A LOT more than $1000) we will have an even larger fee.  HELP!



              #1749 lashesforever

              lashesforever
              • Site Supporter
              • 51 posts

                Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

                We had the same thing.  I paid 1051.00 and are also with TD.  It is a wire transfer processing fee.  I'm also not looking forward to the end costs, but hopefully we will do the rest on credit card and just pay the card off right away. Hope this helps! :) 



                #1750 samantha86

                samantha86
                • Newbie
                • 39 posts

                  Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

                  hey Girls!

                  I also Spoke to Blanca she is Awesome!! She also has been so on top of emails and never before was it like this ,its actually overwheling how many question we both have for eachother, because nothing was really set in stone before!and  considering our wedidng is 5 weeks away!!! im wondering what that booklet is that she sent you, i would love to see it:). she never sent it to me yet. She has done even called the church we are getting  married in to arrange rehursal and everything and said she will try and sent one of her crew out to the church to make sure things will run smoothy the day of the wedding! Everything is coming sooo fast!!! we leave november 2nd to vallarta! cant wait!!






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users