Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1651 Krs398

Krs398
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

Just got back last night! Had a PERFECT wedding day/night and will write my review this week and hopefully i'll have some pics from my guests too!! I have still been crying thinking about the day! :)

#1652 lianne

lianne
    • 134 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Krs398 

Just got back last night! Had a PERFECT wedding day/night and will write my review this week and hopefully i'll have some pics from my guests too!! I have still been crying thinking about the day! :)

Glad to hear it was PERFECT!!!!  Can't wait for the review and pics!

#1653 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
      • Site Supporter
      • 168 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yay!  Can't wait to see pics and hear all the details!!

#1654 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

YAY!

Don't forget to post all of your Caletas reviews here ... http://www.bestdesti...enture-weddings

#1655 Krs398

Krs398
          • 166 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by AnnR 

YAY!

Don't forget to post all of your Caletas reviews here ... http://www.bestdesti...enture-weddings

My review and pics are posted! I will add more detailed pictures to this forum once I get more from everyone.

#1656 lianne

lianne
            • 134 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

My review and pics are posted! I will add more detailed pictures to this forum once I get more from everyone.

Great review! Sounds like you had an amazing wedding. Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with us!  Congratulations.  

#1657 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
              • Site Supporter
              • 168 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

Such a great review! We are also doing the sky lanterns, so it's awesome to see pics of them at Las Caletas!  So glad you had a wonderful day.  You looked beautiful! Congrats again and thanks for sharing!

#1658 poorplaces

poorplaces
                • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

Hi Summer Brides! I'm getting married at LC next June. I know it's hot and humid...how comfortable were you in your dresses? Would you recommend a particular fabric? Did anyone opt for short dresses? Thanks!!!

#1659 Krs398

Krs398
                  • 166 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

I mean it's obviously hot and you know you will sweat.  I definitely sweat in mine but I didnt even notice it half the time. My dress was light and not heavy to wear so i think that helped.  They also have wet cloths at the bar that i used a few times throughout the night since dancing is where you get real sweaty.  As for the bridesmaids, I would definitely go with a short dress, unless you're doing a long flowy dress.  When i was originally looking for dresses, the bridal shop said not to go with satin.  We went with chiffon and i think that's more of a breathable material.  The girls said they were really comfortable too!

Hi Summer Brides! I'm getting married at LC next June. I know it's hot and humid...how comfortable were you in your dresses? Would you recommend a particular fabric? Did anyone opt for short dresses?
                    Thanks!!!

#1660 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 168 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

Your bridesmaids dresses are so cute!  Where did you buy them?  Were they available in other colors?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users