Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#1641 jeigh02

jeigh02
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Krs398 

Ahh we leave tomorrow for Puerto Vallarta and all the forecasts predict 60% chance of storms for the whole week!!! eeek!!! pray for no rain on June 26th at LC!

Hey! I just got back from Las Caletas. Our wedding was on the 16th. It rained for our wedding but it didnt stop us. We powered through it. It was actually pretty nice and fun. I made it through the ceremony and first dance before it started to sprinkle and proceeded to pour. They do clear out tables and make room for a dance floor where you'd normally eat! Everything turned out perfect. There was nothing I could do to stop the rain so I just went with it!

Good luck! Everything will turn out perfect!

#1642 lianne

lianne
    • 134 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by jeigh02 

Hey! I just got back from Las Caletas. Our wedding was on the 16th. It rained for our wedding but it didnt stop us. We powered through it. It was actually pretty nice and fun. I made it through the ceremony and first dance before it started to sprinkle and proceeded to pour. They do clear out tables and make room for a dance floor where you'd normally eat! Everything turned out perfect. There was nothing I could do to stop the rain so I just went with it!

Congrats!!!  I love that you didn't let the rain stop you! We just booked our flights I'm so excited!!!!  Just curious if you used a DJ or Ipod? That's my big debate right now.   

Hopefully you'll be posting pics, we would love to see them!!!!!  Thanks!  

#1643 jeigh02

jeigh02
      • 42 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by lianne 

Congrats!!!  I love that you didn't let the rain stop you! We just booked our flights I'm so excited!!!!  Just curious if you used a DJ or Ipod? That's my big debate right now.   

Hopefully you'll be posting pics, we would love to see them!!!!!  Thanks!  

We used the dj. I didnt want to worry about any of that. He did great! We recommended a few songs which he played most of them and then he added his own. All good dance music!

#1644 weliaslo

weliaslo
        • 53 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

Glad to hear it was still wonderful despite the rain. Good for you for having such a positive attitude. Thanks for sharing, I wasn't aware what the rain plan so it's good to know! 

#1645 Future Bride

Future Bride
          • 34 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by msbadousek 

Great news!  I did hear back from the Barcelo this week and there was the private dining I mentioned for $24 per person.  However, they were able to confirm a 30-person reservation in one of their specialty dining rooms for no additional charge. 

That's great.  Thanks for posting!

-Kim

#1646 lianne

lianne
            • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by samantha86 

hola!

I booked my hotel n flight package more than a year prior to the wedding. when i first went to the travel agent it was 1350 a person for dreams that far a head! i waited and lost it!! that was a great deal!! I ended up getting it for 1485 a person, so i jumped on it. and plus our travel agency will price match if the price goes down from when we booked unitll 30 days before we leave!! So id say book it! take the chance its still a great deal for booking far ahead! and once you book it, you will feel better! i didnt even send our save the dates. just mailed everyone pics and info about the hotel price. and they had 2 months to put a deposit of $200 them they have 9 months to pay it off in full! And who ever books you know they want to be there!!  certain circumstance....

Hopes this helped!

Thanks so much for the input, we ended up booking!!!

#1647 lianne

lianne
              • 134 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:04 AM

Hey past brides, 

Were you guys able to do a bridal party/bride and groom entrance for the reception part?  you know when they present the bridal party to a fun song and you get to come in dancing...?!!!!  

Thanks

#1648 jeigh02

jeigh02
                • 42 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by lianne 

Hey past brides, 

Were you guys able to do a bridal party/bride and groom entrance for the reception part?  you know when they present the bridal party to a fun song and you get to come in dancing...?!!!!  

Thanks

Yep, they did that for us!

#1649 lianne

lianne
                  • 134 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

Yep, they did that for us!

Oh that's great. Thanks!

#1650 samantha86

samantha86
                    • 39 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

Hey Ladies!!

Time is flying!!

Anyone have new pictures yet??

And new details at LC we should know about?

Adios!

Sam:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users