Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1481 lholcomb77

lholcomb77
  • Site Supporter
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

You are the day after me!!!  How exciting!

#1482 lvietti

lvietti
    • 115 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

lholcomb! :)

Too funny!!! It's going to be an amazing wedding! Congrats to you!!! :) :) What resort are you guys staying at? 

#1483 lianne

lianne
      • 134 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

Did you guys get the DJ?  I'd like to opt out to save some money but not sure how its gonna work out. 

#1484 Krs398

Krs398
        • 166 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

I think I'm opting out of the DJ and using my computer or ipod and having my brother's friend stay on top of it throughout the night.  What I understand is they will set up the speaker system for us and then we can just plug it in?? 

#1485 lvietti

lvietti
          • 115 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

I'm doing the DJ, I just don't want to worry about it at all or worry about someone else do it, but I'm that way, I'd rather just pay to have it done.

I think past brides have used the system and I believe they set it up for you. My concern would be my music for the ceremony unless you are using live music for that. Hopefully a past bride that used the "system" instead of "dj" will chime in!

Does anyone know what it costs to add colored napkins? I wasn't going to and just decided to do that, I emailed Dennise but just curious if someone else knew.

#1486 lianne

lianne
            • 134 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

Thanks girls!  Krs398, when you get back from your wedding can you let me know how it went with the ipod? 

#1487 lholcomb77

lholcomb77
              • Site Supporter
              • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

Congrats to you too lvietti!!!   We are so excited, we went on out to the island in August and were just in awe.  We are staying at the Krystal.  How about your group?

#1488 lvietti

lvietti
                • 115 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

lholcomb! We went to the Island in October! I'm SOOO excited to go back!!! We are so close to our big days! We are staying at the Dreams in Nuevo Vallarta :) :)

Attached Files

#1489 lvietti

lvietti
                  • 115 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

Timeline Question

Day of the wedding, what time do they come to do your hair/makeup? and what time did you get in your dress? 

#1490 LaLa1116

LaLa1116
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 168 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but found it on another thread.  Thought I would share it because it's a recent & very informative review with great pictures.  Enjoy!  http://www.bestdesti...ing-full-review

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)