Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1471 lholcomb77

lholcomb77
  • Site Supporter
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

I have shopped at the Walmart back in 2009 and it was completely safe.  It was election time in Mexico so all service of alcohol was stopped for 3 days.  We ended up picking up a bunch of food and beverages and it was priced about the same as the states.  Hope this helps!

#1472 Krs398

Krs398
    • 166 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

I plan on going to the Walmart in Nuevo Vallarta when we get there to stock our rooms up with snacks, water, and alcohol. (We aren't staying at an all-inclusive). And I know they have a Sam's Club in Puerto Vallarta as well.. so we might end up stopping there too!

#1473 lizajane12

lizajane12
      • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:08 AM

I would also recommend the Mega, close the the airport (just north). It's like a Fred Meyer with a grocery section and all other departments. They have sample tables set out for all the liquor too! 

#1474 LasCaletasHubby

LasCaletasHubby
        • 7 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

Awesome, thanks for all the advice. We called Wal-Mart today, and a manager told us that if we buy things from their website, we can have them shipped to any store in the world! As much as I hate Wal-Mart, you better believe that we're going to be taking advantage of this!

#1475 BrideDaisy

BrideDaisy
          • Site Supporter
          • 29 posts
          • Wedding Location:Las Caletas

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:25 AM

Can anyone tell me how much they are charging for colored table runners?? 

#1476 lianne

lianne
          • 134 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

From what I understand the table runners are included.

#1477 lvietti

lvietti
            • 115 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

Table Runners are included. I kept waiting for a price on my invoice, but it was listed up top with the "included" items.

I decided to not do Centerpieces...I'm taking the one free one and using the candles and putting pedals on the tables. I think one bride said that she did them and wished she would've saved her money because you are only at the tables for dinner and then move to the beach for dancing.

#1478 lvietti

lvietti
              • 115 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:00 AM

PAST BRIDES:

Question: CUSTOMS....I'm bringing in stuff for the welcome bags, only a few snacks - salt water taffy (my favorite candy) and baby ruth bars(his favorite) that we will put in the welcome bags. Did anyone have any problem bringing in food through customs? It's about 5lbs of taffy and about 40 baby ruth bars. Let me know.....

#1479 lianne

lianne
                • 134 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

Im also going with the free centerpieces!  I think it'll still look really nice.

Ivietta, when is your wedding date??? 

#1480 lvietti

lvietti
                  • 115 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:27 AM

Lianne,

My wedding date is March 31, 2012!!! about 30 days away!!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users