Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1461 Krs398

Krs398
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

Of course this would happen to us! But it sounds like we're okay if we stay in Nuevo Vallarta and Puerto Vallarta. Just don't go traveling around the state at night... For you girls going there in the next couple months.. keep us updated on how you felt down there. Here is the travel warning:

http://travel.state....tw/tw_5665.html

#1462 lvietti

lvietti
    • 115 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

Okay, yeah I read that too, I emailed my travel agent and she said Puerto Vallarta is fine, it's other areas in the state. So, I think we will be okay, I'm literally taking transportation from airport to Nuevo Vallarta, not leaving the hotel until it's time for Caletas, and that's about it...so we should be fine. I'll be going in March and will keep you all updated on everything. Thanks for looking into it as well! :) I about freaked out!!!!

#1463 lvietti

lvietti
      • 115 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

Boat Ride Over- They want to know what music we want??? Any suggestions? I don't want to take away from the music at the wedding....

#1464 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

i'd suggest some fun dance music - we made a CD but i'm sure you could also just tell them to do their own thing

#1465 lianne

lianne
          • 134 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

Its official! April 21st 2013!!!!!

#1466 Bride2BAmy

Bride2BAmy
            • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

Nov 9 2012....I'm getting MARRIED @ LC!!!! YAAAAAAY!

Now....I was original plan was Dreams PV....can anyone give me some other options?  Looking for a little more affordability and maybe closer to the marina?

Thank Ladies!

#1467 Bride2BAmy

Bride2BAmy
              • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Nov 9 2012....I'm getting MARRIED @ LC!!!! YAAAAAAY!

Now....I was original plan was Dreams PV....can anyone give me some other options?  Looking for a little more affordability and maybe closer to the marina?

Thank Ladies!

#1468 LasCaletasHubby

LasCaletasHubby
                • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

Has anyone shopped at the Walmart in Puerto Vallarta for anything? We are thinking of maybe making a run over there before the wedding to pick some stuff up for center pieces, but wasn't sure about selection, cost, safety, etc. Our center pieces were quoted at almost $500 through Vallarta Adventures for some glass vases with limes in them, ouch!

#1469 LasCaletasHubby

LasCaletasHubby
                  • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

Has anyone shopped at the Walmart in Puerto Vallarta for anything? We are thinking of maybe making a run over there before the wedding to pick some stuff up for center pieces, but wasn't sure about selection, cost, safety, etc. Our center pieces were quoted at almost $500 through Vallarta Adventures for some glass vases with limes in them, ouch!

#1470 lianne

lianne
                    • 134 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:24 AM

I've walked passed it but not inside. Looked safe from the outside lol.  Spoke to other tourists about it and they said its like a regular Walmart and you can usually find someone that speaks english if you need any help.  And I think they sell beer there too if you want to bring diff brands to the wedding.  Sorry not much help.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users