Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#1441 iluvfrenchies

iluvfrenchies
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

LaLa1116,

I am bringing them along with me. I'm a little nervous to ship them and from the advice I've read most people just ask friends/family to help out bringing the stuff in extra suitcases. Just make sure you have your receipts in case you get questioned! I did email Annie just to make sure what she thought but haven't heard back yet. Hope that helps...

#1442 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

They provide it and yes you can choose your color. I sent an inspiration pic of the bouquet and they did an AMAZING job on all the flowers!!!

Originally Posted by jeigh02 

Does anyone know if we have to bring our own ribbon/fabric to wrap our bouquets? Are you able to request which color is used?

#1443 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Ok, I have one for other past brides that got the video through Adventures and got the unedited video as well, do you have to pay an insane amount of money to get it????? I just got an email from the lady who did the video taping and she told me it would 300US to get it!!!!!!  I think that is crazy on top of the already 575US I paid for UNedited video. I was just wondering if anyone else had to pay extra and if it was that much too???

#1444 lianne

lianne
        • 134 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Random question...I'm just starting to search for my wedding dress (yay!!!!) and really liked the poofy organza dresses but scared I'll be too hot and not practical for the beach.  Just curious what everyone else is doing for their dress.  To go poofy or not?!!  

#1445 lvietti

lvietti
          • 115 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

My dress is not poofy, it's long and more fitted, but it's full satin and I'm sure I"ll be hot, but I want to be in the dress I want to be in. I say it's your wedding and get the dress you want! :) If you are worried about being too hot you could do a reception dress too?

#1446 lvietti

lvietti
            • 115 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

DJ question- do they send you something to fill out with what songs? I filled out the questionaire with mother son, father daughter, etc.....just curious about the rest of the night- any form of songs to request?

#1447 lianne

lianne
              • 134 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:00 AM

Thanks Ivietti! 

#1448 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

About 2 weeks before the wedding Annie emailed me asking about music list for DJ and she sent examples from past brides to give me an
                  idea of how to do it.

Originally Posted by lvietti 

DJ question- do they send you something to fill out with what songs? I filled out the questionaire with mother son, father daughter, etc.....just curious about the rest of the night- any form of songs to request?

#1449 iluvfrenchies

iluvfrenchies
                  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

Lianne,

I chose a dress that was easy to walk in, lightweight not heavy. I tried on some dresses I loved that weren't necessarily poofy but for sure a bit heavy and from my experience visiting Caletas with stairs and sand...I wanted to comfortable. So I say get what you really want but also take into consideration the environment you are in.

I still haven't heard from Annie in regards to making the final payment, or about the DJ( I asked her how to get in contact with him to make sure we get our music list to him) and my wedding is March 2nd. I'm assuming that I will hear back at least by next week so as soon as I do I can help answer that question.

#1450 lvietti

lvietti
                    • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

Okay, so Kya if I just start making a list of songs and artists then I should be ready for when they ask me for that. with the slow turn around via email, I just wanted to get started. Is that basically what they want? Name of song, artist? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users