Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1401 lvietti

lvietti
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

Towels, do you have to bring them or do they provide them in the casita? 

#1402 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

They provide towels, lots of them too. But you do need to bring your own shampoo, conditioner, that kinda stuff.

Originally Posted by lvietti 

Towels, do you have to bring them or do they provide them in the casita? 

#1403 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

We did use the Vallarta videographer, I know WAY back on this thread somewhere there is video of their's posted. I was told to ask for the raw footage as well as the edited. I will post mine on here whenever I get it, I think it may take awhile.

Originally Posted by samantha86 

Congratulations!!

I was wondering,did you have a videogragher? based out of Vallarta? has anyone ever posted a video on here form there wedding? not sure if you could?

#1404 BC Bride

BC Bride
        • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

Would any past brides be able to provide any information about what kinds of flowers LC considers 'exotic' rather than traditional or tropical? 

#1405 samantha86

samantha86
          • 39 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

Does Anyone know Annie"s contact information, when Kelley wrote me my last email she said she would give me Annies info but i never got it....and Annie Hassnt emailed me  since then....(just after christmas)...

Thanks Ladies..

#1406 samantha86

samantha86
            • 39 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

Also...is there any other future 2012 las caletas brides out there?? where are yous? lol

I was going to say, i was checking out the dance floor at Caletas.. and it looks super small...its OK for a wedding of 20 but that about it , it looks like anyways.. I'm sure it is manageable and people dance on the sand also, which is fine but dint you girls agree with ALL the wedding they have here and ALL the money they have made off past wedding they could afford to put a nice big dancfloor??? this is a huge part of your wedding right?  the party, you want people to enjoy dancing on a nice big maybe even shiny dance floor! lol so I think we should all mention something to our coordinators at some point.. I noticed they got new beautiful white chairs for the ceramonys great upgrade!! hopefully with the new wedding corrdinators they will be upgrading the place with a few details,,,more lighting,(bathrooms),,more options for decoration, that are included or that they have there all times much larger dance floor.dance floor. .anyone agree?

#1407 lianne

lianne
              • 134 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

Kya, I'm so glad you mentioned the parrot doesn't bring the real rings lol..I was worried.  What colour our your bridesmaid dresses and chair bows?  Is it red or persimmons???? Thanks! 

Samantha, Annie's e-mail address is annie@adventureweddingspv.com

#1408 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

The dresses and chair bows are red :)

Originally Posted by lianne 

Kya, I'm so glad you mentioned the parrot doesn't bring the real rings lol..I was worried.  What colour our your bridesmaid dresses and chair bows?  Is it red or persimmons???? Thanks! 

Samantha, Annie's e-mail address is annie@adventureweddingspv.com

#1409 kya101

kya101
                  • 645 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

Just a note for you, there is NO lighting at LC, this part of the charm of the private getaway for weddings and Rhythms of the Night. They did just do a hugh upgrade/reno of the Bridal Casita, we did not need to take an extra power bar for hair dryers, irons, etc. We had 36 guests in total at our wedding, which isn't very many I guess, but the dance floor was more than big enough with extra room to spare, but that was just my experience.

Originally Posted by samantha86 

Also...is there any other future 2012 las caletas brides out there?? where are yous? lol

I was going to say, i was checking out the dance floor at Caletas.. and it looks super small...its OK for a wedding of 20 but that about it , it looks like anyways.. I'm sure it is manageable and people dance on the sand also, which is fine but dint you girls agree with ALL the wedding they have here and ALL the money they have made off past wedding they could afford to put a nice big dancfloor??? this is a huge part of your wedding right?  the party, you want people to enjoy dancing on a nice big maybe even shiny dance floor! lol so I think we should all mention something to our coordinators at some point.. I noticed they got new beautiful white chairs for the ceramonys great upgrade!! hopefully with the new wedding corrdinators they will be upgrading the place with a few details,,,more lighting,(bathrooms),,more options for decoration, that are included or that they have there all times much larger dance floor.dance floor. .anyone agree?

#1410 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
                    • 120 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

Kya beautiful pics!

Exotic flowers include orchids. I had to pay the extra 100. But's that's all for pretty much alot of orchids everywhere in our decorations.  

however my Bridemaid's bouqets also had white calla lilies and white orchids and they were $50 dollars each (because of orchids)which I thought was very expensive . But since I love flowers I gave in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users