Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#131 Megan_Rae

Megan_Rae
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:51 PM

Has anyone gotten the Trio? We are planning on using an ipod for the reception and thought it might be fun to have some live music for a little while during cocktail hour. Thanks.

#132 **Kat**

**Kat**
    • 2,682 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

I was just reading some of the details for the wedding and I see that it says something about it being $12 per PERSON to get everyone for the hotel to the boat!

Did you guys pay this?

Did anyone use another company to get your guests there?

#133 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
      • 307 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
        I was just reading some of the details for the wedding and I see that it says something about it being $12 per PERSON to get everyone for the hotel to the boat!

Did you guys pay this?

I think ours says $10 per person. Im pretty sure its dependent upon your hotel where you stay. Its roundtrip, so I didnt think it was that bad. $5 there and $5 back. I wonder what other companies cost though. I might look into that to save some money.

#134 **Kat**

**Kat**
        • 2,682 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

Thats what I was thinking of doing.

#135 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2

Did you guys pay this?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mhabas
            I think ours says $10 per person. Im pretty sure its dependent upon your hotel where you stay. Its roundtrip, so I didnt think it was that bad. $5 there and $5 back. I wonder what other companies cost though. I might look into that to save some money.
            Where are you guys staying and how many guests do you have to transport?

We stayed in Nuevo Vallarta and the Vallarta Adventures office/boat is much easier to find if you are leaving from the Nuevo marina. since we only had 30 guests, I just put my dad in charge of rounding up taxis for everyone. i think that way each taxi was only a few dollars each way to transport 4 people. So that was a cheaper option for us.

If you are leaving from the PV marina though (depending on where your hotel is and how many guests you have) I would probably recommend the shuttle option

#136 ldeavila

ldeavila
            • 206 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

I got a quote of $350 for a shuttle for 45 ppl. So I guess it comes out to about 8 bucks per person round trip. This is throught Super Vallarta tours. From what i heard, there are only a few companies that are actually allowed to drive in to the marina. Otherwise they drop you off about a block or two away from the marina because they are not allowed to enter.
              [IMG]
              Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#137 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

I want to say we paid $10/person or something, but I honestly can't remember. Seemed reasonable enough to me though.

P.S. Adding this link to the first post in this thread for reference! Featured Caletas Couple ?? Destination Beach Weddings Blog, Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#138 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnnR
                  I want to say we paid $10/person or something, but I honestly can't remember. Seemed reasonable enough to me though.

P.S. Adding this link to the first post in this thread for reference! Featured Caletas Couple ?? Destination Beach Weddings Blog, Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
                  thanks Ann, I love that new blog they have! It still is so fun to go through and look at all of the LC wedding pics! thanks for posting that!

#139 **Kat**

**Kat**
                  • 2,682 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ldeavila
                    I got a quote of $350 for a shuttle for 45 ppl. So I guess it comes out to about 8 bucks per person round trip. This is throught Super Vallarta tours. From what i heard, there are only a few companies that are actually allowed to drive in to the marina. Otherwise they drop you off about a block or two away from the marina because they are not allowed to enter.
                    That is good to know! I might just have to get ahold of them. Did you already let the WC know that you will be using different transport?

#140 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
                    • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

Did anyone get the passed hors d ourvres tray? If so, was it good? I was thinking of adding 1 tray to be passed while DH and I are doing pics so my guests can have a "cocktail hour"..There is so much food for the reception though Im not sure if it would be worth it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users