Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1301 lianne

lianne
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

Does anyone know how much tax is added to the quote you get from their website?  The price I got seems duable but I'm just worried there's a hidden fee somewhere or I forgot something major.  

If anyone can let me know if the quoted price ended up being close to there actual total price that would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and good luck planning!

Lianne

#1302 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
    • 83 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

There was no tax added to the final total.  Only the required tips - $10 per person.

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
      San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#1303 Bride2BAmy

Bride2BAmy
      • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:40 AM

I was wondering the exact same thing!! I sent in a quote request to be emailed, over a week ago, as well as called this week.  I haven't gotten any response yet.  All I want is a price, so I can book and then send out my STD's!!!  Hoping for a late November wedding so just want to give my friends and family as much time as possible to save. 

#1304 lianne

lianne
        • 134 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

Thanks Ali! That's great news.  I'll be visiting Puerto Vallarta in a week and hoping to do a site visit so I can get more details and decide 100% if Las Caletas will work for us.  I'm really hoping it will!! 

#1305 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
          • 83 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

You will LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it.  LC is magical.

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
            San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

#1306 lianne

lianne
            • 134 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

For those of you that have done a site visit can you also do an excursion at the same time???  

Thanks!  

#1307 lianne

lianne
              • 134 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

Disregard above post! I just realized they don't have any excursions like zip lining on the island. too bad :( 

#1308 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
                • 120 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hi ladies ,

<just took a quick min to check my emails and BDW , but my wedding was yesterday!! ladies it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone was blown away! i will write my full review when i get back. as for the wedding coordinators they work their butts off and trust me will get every detail down to the T. I was a very particular bride with my details and had many plus extra ideas added and was afraid it wouldnt be what i expected but sincerely it was the fairytale wedding of my dreams!!! and to someone who asked about music, just have to say the DJ was off the chain!!! music was awesome , everyone i do mean everyone was on the dancefloor all night!!!! taxis are fairly cheap. cab ride to maritime terminal for my bridesmaids in morning was 150 pesos (and 1 dollar is 12 pesos ) .

ok ladies talk to you soon.... loving puerto vallarta with my family and friends for the rest of the week..

#1309 brittmcfarlin

brittmcfarlin
                  • 164 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

Congratulations!   Have a great time with your HUSBAND!!!  

Originally Posted by adevnturelovers 

Hi ladies ,

<just took a quick min to check my emails and BDW , but my wedding was yesterday!! ladies it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone was blown away! i will write my full review when i get back. as for the wedding coordinators they work their butts off and trust me will get every detail down to the T. I was a very particular bride with my details and had many plus extra ideas added and was afraid it wouldnt be what i expected but sincerely it was the fairytale wedding of my dreams!!! and to someone who asked about music, just have to say the DJ was off the chain!!! music was awesome , everyone i do mean everyone was on the dancefloor all night!!!! taxis are fairly cheap. cab ride to maritime terminal for my bridesmaids in morning was 150 pesos (and 1 dollar is 12 pesos ) .

ok ladies talk to you soon.... loving puerto vallarta with my family and friends for the rest of the week..

#1310 kya101

kya101
                    • 645 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

9 DAYS!!!!!!! Getting married at Las Caletas in 9 DAYS!!!!! I finally it the single digits!!!! YAY!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users