Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1211 lvietti

lvietti
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

I just got back from vacation in Puerto Vallarta. My wedding is in March, so I did my site visit early (last week) with Kelley and met one of the new planners Denise. She is working with Kelley right now and training with her. I met with both of them. I do not know who the other planner is. I do know that Denise lives there in Puerto Vallarta and is also a LC bride in January so she will have great training doing weddings with Kelley before Kelley leaves and will also have the bride perspective. I have no idea who the other planner will be, but after meeting with Kelley and Denise one of the new planners I have total confidence in the new planners and the training they will get from Kelley. I also did a hair/make-up trial with one of the new makeup/hair stylist they are looking at using- It turned out awesome and I was very happy with it and feel very confident that everything will be great come my wedding in March.

#1212 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

They aren't going to be using Fernando anymore??? At least you had a trial and they're good!!! Thanks for the post, it makes me feel better about planning and new planners!!!

Originally Posted by lvietti 

I just got back from vacation in Puerto Vallarta. My wedding is in March, so I did my site visit early (last week) with Kelley and met one of the new planners Denise. She is working with Kelley right now and training with her. I met with both of them. I do not know who the other planner is. I do know that Denise lives there in Puerto Vallarta and is also a LC bride in January so she will have great training doing weddings with Kelley before Kelley leaves and will also have the bride perspective. I have no idea who the other planner will be, but after meeting with Kelley and Denise one of the new planners I have total confidence in the new planners and the training they will get from Kelley. I also did a hair/make-up trial with one of the new makeup/hair stylist they are looking at using- It turned out awesome and I was very happy with it and feel very confident that everything will be great come my wedding in March.

#1213 lvietti

lvietti
      • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

I know they won't be using Fernando for my wedding in March- not sure when is is "stopping" weddings with them...I'm sure if he's already booked with you then you are fine, but Kelley told me he will not be with them in March so I tried this new person and it turned out well. :)

#1214 jeigh02

jeigh02
        • 42 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

Good to know! Do you know if the new makeup artist is charging the same as Fernando?

I know they won't be using Fernando for my wedding in March- not sure when is is "stopping" weddings with them...I'm sure if he's already booked with you then you are fine, but Kelley told me he will not be with them in March so I tried this new person and it turned out well. :)

#1215 LasCaletasHubby

LasCaletasHubby
          • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

Hey guys, i've been stalking this forum for awhile, but finally got the courage to create an account today! My fiance and I are getting married April 1, 2012, are both very excited. Looking forward to learning lots and getting some good ideas from everyone.

#1216 lvietti

lvietti
            • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

Kelley said that he will honor the price that was quoted to us from Kelley for Fernando-I think that was $220 for bride (I can't remember exactly)The makeup artist uses airbrush foundation which is AWESOME- it is so light feeling and holds SO well..we went to rhythms of the night after my trial and it was about 90% humidity and I was dripping in sweat and my make up held up really well! Here's a picture of my hair and make-up trial to give you an idea.

Attached Files

• Attached File  095.JPG   69.76KB   12 downloads
              • Attached File  096.JPG   72.51KB   9 downloads

#1217 lvietti

lvietti
              • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

Let me try those pictures of the trial again- I don't think they went through095.JPG096.JPG

#1218 jeigh02

jeigh02
                • 42 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

Awesome, Thank you. Unfortunately I haven't posted enough and I'm unable to see the pictures. I'm sure it looks amazing.

Kelley said that he will honor the price that was quoted to us from Kelley for Fernando-I think that was $220 for bride (I can't remember exactly)The makeup artist uses airbrush foundation which is AWESOME- it is so light feeling and holds SO well..we went to rhythms of the night after my trial and it was about 90% humidity and I was dripping in sweat and my make up held up really well! Here's a picture of my hair and make-up trial to give you an idea.

Attached Files

• Attached File  095.JPG   69.76KB   12 downloads
                  • Attached File  096.JPG   72.51KB   9 downloads

#1219 lvietti

lvietti
                  • 115 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

I haven't posted enough either- I tried re-posting with the pics showing in the message and it said it needed to get approved...hopefully it'll show up on of these days! :)

#1220 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
                    • 120 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

Thanks Ivetti for your input , I will be getting married in exactly 3 months this day . I am so excited and your words only put me more at ease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users