Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1151 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

Kelley was recently away on holidays and probably just taking some time to catch up with everything. I am sure you will hear from her soon. She does all the weddings pretty much by herself, all the planning and putting together anyway, so she's a pretty busy girl. If you are patient it will off because Kelley is amazing!!!

Originally Posted by candacef 

Hey!

I am looking to get married at Las Caletas November 2012, but am having a hard time getting a response from my inquiry form. Some people say that they got a response very quickly. Is there anyone else who had to wait a while to hear back?

Should I maybe email Kelley directly?

#1152 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
    • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

Hi girls! I got the pro shots back, and there were SOOO many of them that it has taken me a while to go through them, my photographer, Jared Rey, has begun to post some in his blog Casler-078.jpgCasler-079.jpgCasler-084.jpgCasler-086.jpgCasler-096.jpg

#1153 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
      • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

Casler-087.jpgCasler-TTD-088.jpgCasler-TTD-044.jpgCasler-TTD-082.jpg

#1154 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
        • 230 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

By the way, tips were included in the spreadsheet at 10 dollars per guest, but we mailed Kelley an additional check just cause she goes above and beyond and is awesome. I wish I could have given everyone a lot more because EVERYONE, Brad, the assistants, the waitstaff, boat staff, etc were beyond exceptional.

#1155 kya101

kya101
          • 645 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:39 AM

Wow Lesley!!!! That'a all I can say.... You look amazing and so does everything else!!! I super cannot wait until January now for our wedding!!!!!! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and all the best in the future!!!!

#1156 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:53 AM

Lesley your pics are SO BEAUTIFUL!

I totally stalked your photogs blog and seeing your pics makes me so want to do it all again because it just looks SO MUCH FUN!

your dress is amazing!!!! and i love the TTD pic with sand all over it! I love that you trashed your beautiful dress!!!!!!!! there is just something about sandy TTD dress pics that is so cool! Can't wait to see more TTD pics! where did you guys go in PV do take those pics? how is your dress today? pretty clean i bet?

#1157 laurinmarie

laurinmarie
              • Site Supporter
              • 14 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

As what the other girls are saying.. I am getting married there November 2011!!! I JUST got my planning package from Kelley last week and we have already hammered out alot of the details and its less than 3 months away until we fly out!!! Just be patient she will get back to you! The closer to your wedding the more frequent and fast she responds and she is 100% on top of everything I feel! She has answered my questions great and she gives me so much attention personally even though I know she has 100 brides emailing her.

From what iv read and seen Las Caletas is one of the most amazing places to say your vows and I am more than excited for November. If you want to stay in touch Candecef I will give my full review after my wedding!!

I hope you decide to pick this private beach!

Thanks

Laurin

Attached Files

#1158 laurinmarie

laurinmarie
                • Site Supporter
                • 14 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

ALSO I just have to add Lesley... One more. AMAZING! You have made me even more excited for my big day I hope I am half as pretty as you and I got nothing to worry about!!!!!

#1159 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
                  • 120 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

wow leslie!! congrats

#1160 AliMcBaal

AliMcBaal
                    • 83 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

Can any past LC brides post pictures of their bridesmaids that used Fernando and his assistants for hair and makeup?  A few of my bridesmaids would like to see his makeup style. 

Any pics you can share would be great!  Thx!

Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
                      San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users