Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)


  • Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1141 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
  • Jr. Member
  • 194 posts

    Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

    Hi ladies,

     

    I am still at it with my wedding recap. I want to remember as much details as possible (because I have bad memory) so I am being very detailed on the recap in my blog.

     

    Today, I posted a recap about the set-up for our wedding. Pictures of the maracas, DIY project of the maracas tags, place cards, ring holder and etc.

     

    You can check out the post here --> http://healthycoconu...-wedding-recap/

     

    I also posted before how to make customized key card holders for your OOT bags. Our guests loved them and it came in handy.  http://healthycoconu...y-card-holders/

     

    ~ Lea


    ~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~


    #1142 JMikla

    JMikla
    • Jr. Member
    • 189 posts

      Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:53 PM


      Your wedding looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! And you looked stunning!!!


      Can I ask 2 questions:

      - where did you get the dish to hold the rings

      - where did you get the maracas?

       

      Thanks :)

      Originally Posted by hulagirl132 

      Hi ladies,

       

      I am still at it with my wedding recap. I want to remember as much details as possible (because I have bad memory) so I am being very detailed on the recap in my blog.

       

      Today, I posted a recap about the set-up for our wedding. Pictures of the maracas, DIY project of the maracas tags, place cards, ring holder and etc.

       

      You can check out the post here --> http://healthycoconu...-wedding-recap/

       

      I also posted before how to make customized key card holders for your OOT bags. Our guests loved them and it came in handy.  http://healthycoconu...y-card-holders/

       

      ~ Lea



       


      Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
      70 guests booked and paid and counting....

      #1143 hulagirl132

      hulagirl132
      • Jr. Member
      • 194 posts

        Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

        thank you so much and thanks for checking out my blog.

         

        I bought the ring dish from Etsy.com, the vendor's name is Paloma's nest. It's a small size dish you can hang it and use it as an ornament after the wedding.

         

        The maracas were purchased thru Mishka designs, you can google her or search for her here on the forum (she's a vendor). We were happy with her service. I made the tags using vistaprint because I didn't want to pay extra for it.

         

        Originally Posted by JMikla 


        Your wedding looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! And you looked stunning!!!


        Can I ask 2 questions:

        - where did you get the dish to hold the rings

        - where did you get the maracas?

         

        Thanks :)



         



         


        ~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~


        #1144 Branya2012

        Branya2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 200 posts

          Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:25 AM

          Hello ladies!

           

          I just wanted to say hi and share the wonderful news that my fiancee and I sent our deposit off on Saturday...we are getting married at Las Caletas on December 5, 2012!!

           

          These threads are awesome, thanks for all the info!! Looking forward to really digging into all your wonderful advice as the days are counted down!


          ~ December 5, 2012 ~

          ~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~


          #1145 AliMcBaal

          AliMcBaal
          • Newbie
          • 83 posts

            Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:20 PM

            Kelley finally reached out to me with her general question doc this weekend - woohoo!  I sent her back a million questions...oops :)  Does anyone know if she works with you primarily via email with you or do you end up talking on the phone/skyping with her?


            Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - October 20, 2011
            San Francisco Engagement Pics & Day After Shoot by Colson Griffith Photography


            #1146 adevnturelovers

            adevnturelovers
            • Newbie
            • 120 posts

              Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:30 PM

              Hi ladies so very happy just recieved my invitations, will send out on monday . check them out 

               

              http://www.bestdesti...no#post_1651644

               

               

              I have also just purchased my wedding shoe wedges. at macys 50% off, last pair, happened to be my size....guess it was meant to be :)



              #1147 adevnturelovers

              adevnturelovers
              • Newbie
              • 120 posts

                Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

                Lastly a friend of our gave us an engagement session as a wedding gift, here are our pics...He is so good , Gerald Anovert and works for extremely reasonable prices. He only does engagement sessions

                 

                 

                http://www2.snapfish..._NAME=snapfish/



                #1148 laurinmarie

                laurinmarie
                • Site Supporter
                • 14 posts

                  Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

                  Hey Ladies!!! I have a question! Does anyone know if the tips included in the price are for everyone working there? Does Kelley get a cut of this? Did you guys tip her more on top of this and around how much more?

                   

                  Thanks!!!

                   

                   



                  #1149 choeft201

                  choeft201
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 156 posts

                    Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:33 AM

                    The tips are $10 a person. I'm not sure if Kelley gets a cut of this but I gave her a few hundred dollars as a tip on top of the tip for the staff
                     

                    Originally Posted by laurinmarie 

                    Hey Ladies!!! I have a question! Does anyone know if the tips included in the price are for everyone working there? Does Kelley get a cut of this? Did you guys tip her more on top of this and around how much more?

                     

                    Thanks!!!

                     

                     



                     


                    Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

                    #1150 candacef

                    candacef
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 3 posts

                      Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

                      Hey!

                       

                      I am looking to get married at Las Caletas November 2012, but am having a hard time getting a response from my inquiry form. Some people say that they got a response very quickly. Is there anyone else who had to wait a while to hear back?

                       

                      Should I maybe email Kelley directly?

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users