Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)


  • Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#1011 moosiemoose1

moosiemoose1
  • Newbie
  • 21 posts

    Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:48 AM

    I finally wrote my Las Caletas review. :) Be warned, it's loong, but I do hope it is helpful for future Las Caletas brides. I pm'd Ann to have it added to the list of reviews in the this forum, but here is a link as well:

     

    http://www.bestdesti...ew#post_1605504

     

    Please feel free to ask questions...Kelley works so hard and it's basically a 2 man show sometimes with just her and Brad, so if I can be her 'assistant' by sharing what I know in the forum, I will!



    #1012 Readybetty

    Readybetty
    • Newbie
    • 77 posts

      Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:08 AM

      Moosie!  Thank you so much for your in-depth review.  Your dress was so beautiful and it looks like you guys had a blast! 



      #1013 lesley_mexico_bride

      lesley_mexico_bride
      • Jr. Member
      • 230 posts

        Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:34 PM



        Thanks so much!

        Originally Posted by adevnturelovers 

        lesley bride! congrats on being officially married. And I wish you the best for your spirtual Las caletas wedding. Wish I could be more help on the rest of your questions.



         



        #1014 choeft201

        choeft201
        • Jr. Member
        • 156 posts

          Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:56 AM

          I can't believe my wedding twin is getting married already ; ) That means my time is soon. I want lots of pics and a review on the hotel and welcome dinner..we all know the wedding will be prefect : )


          Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

          #1015 Readybetty

          Readybetty
          • Newbie
          • 77 posts

            Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:46 AM

            Well this past weekend, I've been officially turned from a Ms. to a Mrs.!  Whoop whoop!

             

            On another note, how did you previous brides go about the cleaning and pressing of your dress?  I hate to sound naive but is this something you do before you leave or is there a reliable place down in Puerto Vallarta (or even better Nuevo Vallarta since that is where we will be staying) that will do this for you?  I've heard that it is better to look outside of the resort to get this done since usually resorts will charge significantly more. 

             



            #1016 Andi

            Andi

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

              Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:00 AM



              Originally Posted by Readybetty 

              Well this past weekend, I've been officially turned from a Ms. to a Mrs.!  Whoop whoop!

               

              On another note, how did you previous brides go about the cleaning and pressing of your dress?  I hate to sound naive but is this something you do before you leave or is there a reliable place down in Puerto Vallarta (or even better Nuevo Vallarta since that is where we will be staying) that will do this for you?  I've heard that it is better to look outside of the resort to get this done since usually resorts will charge significantly more. 

               


              Megan! did you get hitched in vegas?! I saw you posted you were there! i was going to ask you but then figured it prob wasn't appropriate on facebook haha

              details!

               

              you are soooooo close! woooooo!

               



              #1017 Readybetty

              Readybetty
              • Newbie
              • 77 posts

                Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:14 AM



                 

                Originally Posted by Andi 




                Megan! did you get hitched in Vegas?! I saw you posted you were there! i was going to ask you but then figured it prob wasn't appropriate on facebook haha

                details!

                 

                you are soooooo close! woooooo!

                 


                Yup!  It was such a blast! 

                 

                We got hitched at the famous Little White Chapel with our good friend, sworn to secrecy, as our witness. The flights back home were not as wide open as we hoped (even at 5am!!) so I had to leave my brand new hubbie in Vegas while he waited for an open seat!!  It was kind of a funny story and you know how the whole standby thing goes.

                 

                I'm so excited Andi!  I can't believe it came so quickly and it's becoming hard to stay focused at work.   



                #1018 lvietti

                lvietti
                • Newbie
                • 115 posts

                  Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:09 AM

                  YAY! Kelley wrote back today!!! She has us penciled in for March 31st 2012 and we are sending our deposit online today! So excited to be a Las Caletas Bride!!!!



                  #1019 lesley_mexico_bride

                  lesley_mexico_bride
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 230 posts

                    Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:07 AM



                    We leave TOMORROW, I cannot believe it!! Just bought a new camera so I will be back with pictures and reviews after June 5th!!

                     

                    Originally Posted by choeft201 

                    I can't believe my wedding twin is getting married already ; ) That means my time is soon. I want lots of pics and a review on the hotel and welcome dinner..we all know the wedding will be prefect : )



                     



                    #1020 choeft201

                    choeft201
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 156 posts

                      Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:52 AM


                      So excited for you! It will be perfect. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back
                       

                      Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride 



                      We leave TOMORROW, I cannot believe it!! Just bought a new camera so I will be back with pictures and reviews after June 5th!!

                       



                       



                       


                      Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users