Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

#991 lvietti

lvietti
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

Hi everyone- I'm not yet a Las Caletas Bride, however my fiance and I love it! I have tried to contact Vallarta Adventures Wedding via email and filled out the online planning form, but it's been a week and I have not heard anything. We really want to book for March 2012 and I want to start my process of planning but can't until I get going with Las Caletas. How did most of you get a hold of them to start the process?

Thanks!

#992 choeft201

choeft201
    • 156 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

I'm doing hand painted maracas as favors...I'm also having all guests names painted on them and having them on the plates as place cards

Originally Posted by adevnturelovers 

Hi so totally random, but was wondering what everyone is giving as gift favors? I read a post today on girftfavors and thought maybe small tequila bottle would be cool, though I don't know if this will offend some family members?...but hey we're in Mexico anything goes right?

Anyhow I have plenty of time to decide on that, just curious about it cause I recently read something about on Projectwedding.com

ok ladies

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#993 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
      • 194 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

My first initial contact with Las Caletas was thru their online form also. It's wedding season right now so it might take sometime for them to get back to you. The person that returned my inquiry was Kelley, who is the wedding coordinator at LC. Just be patient and you will get a response soon. I think it was about 1 week before I heard back, but I sent my inquiry during off season.

Originally Posted by lvietti 

Hi everyone- I'm not yet a Las Caletas Bride, however my fiance and I love it! I have tried to contact Vallarta Adventures Wedding via email and filled out the online planning form, but it's been a week and I have not heard anything. We really want to book for March 2012 and I want to start my process of planning but can't until I get going with Las Caletas. How did most of you get a hold of them to start the process?

Thanks!

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#994 JMikla

JMikla
        • 189 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:22 PM

Just wait patiently. I know it's hard. Kelly will respond as soon as she can.  She is busy planning and executing weddings that are happening now :) Which is exactly where you will want her to be on your wedding day.  She will contact you I promise!

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
          70 guests booked and paid and counting....

#995 choeft201

choeft201
          • 156 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

Let the countdown begin..I leave for Mexico one month from today. I got a few things done this week...welcome dinner menu done (I know of a great place that is not to costly if anyone is interested). My 2nd dress fitting is this week and zoom whitening on the my teeth next weekend...I'm so happy it is all finally coming together: )

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#996 lvietti

lvietti
            • 115 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:51 AM

Thanks everyone for you posts... I figured she was busy doing wedding, which yes is where I want her to be for mine! I just want to confirm my date so I can get things moving! Hopefully I'll hear from her this week and then I can really chime in on the forum! Very excited!

#997 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
              • 370 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:38 AM

shot.png

We gave these huge shot glasses filled with hershey's kisses as favors.

#998 jeigh02

jeigh02
                • 42 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

I love the shot glasses. Where did you get them from?

#999 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
                  • 120 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

OOO love it, I'm hoping to do maracas too to be shook at the kiss

I'm doing hand painted maracas as favors...I'm also having all guests names painted on them and having them on the plates as place cards

#1000 adevnturelovers

adevnturelovers
                    • 120 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:31 PM

awesome gift, was it hard to pack them on cruise ship? I'd love to do shot glasses but I wouldn't know how to get them all on the plane and at what extra charge .

shot.png

We gave these huge shot glasses filled with hershey's kisses as favors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users