Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone have or know of a template for a small rectangular shaped place card that would be tied to a starfish with a bow? I've been struggling with Excel all day and I just can't create one on my own smile105.gif

It would be something like this except not necessarily folded:

Click the image to open in full size.

True, I could just confine all my text toward the bottom and leave the top for my hole punch and ribbon. Hmmmm. I shall try it.

I spent a bunch of time the other day trying to do this and I realized, what's the pointhuh.gif I can't print which table everyone is at until I do the seating chart which I can't do until I know for sure who all is coming! How silly of me! I guess I'll do my welcome letter and menu cards next then. hehe.

I printed mine on business cards last night... and they are too big for my taste. I have 4-6" starfish which are on the large size- most ppl used 3-4". Now I'm going to trim down the business cards to make smaller cards.

I should also note that the card only has the guests' first name. That's it. No table number, no last name, no graphics. SO, if you are adding more, a business card may work out nicely for you.