Sign in to follow this  
barcelo1162010

Riviera Maya Bride- Jan 2010!

Hi all. My name is Niki; from MN. I will be getting married at the Barcelo Maya resort in Riviera Maya in about 2 months (Jan 2010). Hopefully this forum can help me out with some of the final details!

Thanks,

Niki

Hi!

I'm also getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace in January! My date is the 16th! How about yours? Maybe we can share some tips together? Are you finding it a loooooong wait for the wedding coordinators to get back to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaghansweeney View Post
Hi!

I'm also getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace in January! My date is the 16th! How about yours? Maybe we can share some tips together? Are you finding it a loooooong wait for the wedding coordinators to get back to you?

Mine is January 16th also! I am getting married at the tropical/colonial; guess we pick the actual spot when we get there. It seems like it always takes at least a week to get answers from the wedding coordinators! I've been told as it gets closer they will respond quicker. I didn't realize how much stuff I have left to do until I got on this forum!