• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:33 PM

i definitely like how the color looks in this one over the first one you posted. tough call!

for me, this was one item i was willing to skimp on - i bought the cheaper online veil. but that's a personal opinion! and as is the length - i'd go for a longer veil, it would blend in more - but that's my opinion - everyone is different!

#52 Trista

Trista
    • 304 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:50 PM

You look very beautiful~One of the hardest choices is complete~ Congrats
      COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#53 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

Paula your dress looks stunning on you! I absolutely heart it, it is just perfect for you. You do look ready to walk down the aisle. But I have to be honest I don't like the veil. It looks "off". The color is too dark and its distracting from the gorgeousness of the dress. I think you should go for something lighter both in color and material. But I think you should def wear a veil b/c you really want to. And what matters in the end is that you love it.

#54 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Paula your dress looks stunning on you! I absolutely heart it, it is just perfect for you. You do look ready to walk down the aisle. But I have to be honest I don't like the veil. It looks "off". The color is too dark and its distracting from the gorgeousness of the dress. I think you should go for something lighter both in color and material. But I think you should def wear a veil b/c you really want to. And what matters in the end is that you love it.
          Thanks Glenda :) Look at the picture I posted a few up from here... It photographed differently with the salon's camera... I put the veil on hold... told them I am not loving it from the pics. I am questioning the length now as well.

#55 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:33 PM

Ahh Paula somehow I missed the page with your new pic. Okay I like it soooooo much better now. I don't think you should go shorter b/c I think it will look busy. Does that make sense? I think the length is perfect unless like Amy said you decide to go cathedral length. Otherwise I say go for this one. It looks so much better in that pic. Gosh I can't believe its the same veil. I think you should totally go for it. The whole look is amazing. Why fix what's not broken. Def get it. I heart it!

#56 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Ahh Paula somehow I missed the page with your new pic. Okay I like it soooooo much better now. I don't think you should go shorter b/c I think it will look busy. Does that make sense? I think the length is perfect unless like Amy said you decide to go cathedral length. Otherwise I say go for this one. It looks so much better in that pic. Gosh I can't believe its the same veil. I think you should totally go for it. The whole look is amazing. Why fix what's not broken. Def get it. I heart it!
              I know! I am worried that it may look one way in some pictures and different in others... Ughhh! Okay, I am going to wear it outside on my wedding day and for a little while after for pictures... I think the pictures where it looks darker my flash actually went off. I'm obsessing now. I am going to try it on again when we go try on BM dresses. It would be much cheaper if I bought one on-line though. Decisions, decisions :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users