Sign in to follow this  
PaulaV

I bought my dress!

Ok ladies, the bridal salon sent me a picture that they took as well.

The veil does not look 'mocha' in this picture like it did with the ones with my camera.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks Cess... I just cannot believe the change in ceil colour from the first ones I posted and this one... It's the same veil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Thanks Cess... I just cannot believe the change in ceil colour from the first ones I posted and this one... It's the same veil!
Your right Paula, and it looks like your veil matches with your train now. I really do love the look of the veil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Your right Paula, and it looks like your veil matches with your train now. I really do love the look of the veil.
Thanks Amy...do you think it should be shorter or longer? I really don't know where it is going to be on my head.
Hey, we both have green names!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Thanks Amy...do you think it should be shorter or longer? I really don't know where it is going to be on my head.
Hey, we both have green names!
I love green!

I actually really like the length it is now. I don't think you should go shorter. If you go longer, I think you should go really long- similar to where you train ends. (but then again, I'm biased since I want a cathedral length veil)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
I love green!

I actually really like the length it is now. I don't think you should go shorter. If you go longer, I think you should go really long- similar to where you train ends. (but then again, I'm biased since I want a cathedral length veil)
Me too Amy! Pretty sure our wedding colours are going to be green and white, some orange accents, but invites will prob just green and white.

Jilly, I am not sure... I am not liking the fact that it appeared to be different colours in these two pictures. This is the colour they have sold with this dress. I am liking the price difference of approx $30 online vs. $180 for this one. It is a very nice soft netting, but I am not going to wear it for very long.