Photo

Maria's Dreams Cancun Review - Pic Heavy

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#111 Danaddesign

Danaddesign
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Amazing! Maria thanks so much for such a detailed post. I've only just begun my planning and communication problems have me a little nervous, but after the info and beautiful photos I feel much beter about things coming together very well in the end.

Congrats,
    Dana

#112 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
    • 184 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

your flowers are amazing- i love them

#113 mc5363

mc5363
      • 315 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Danaddesign
        Amazing! Maria thanks so much for such a detailed post. I've only just begun my planning and communication problems have me a little nervous, but after the info and beautiful photos I feel much beter about things coming together very well in the end.

Congrats,
        Dana
        Dana,

I know its easier said than done, but try not to get nervous about the communication. It's not great and many times it takes a while to get a response, but the wedding planners at Dreams are wonderful and they bend over backwards to make your day perfect. I am sure your wedding will exceed your expectations and if you have any questions, let me know. Good luck:)

#114 L&A2010

L&A2010
        • 156 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

Great review! Congratulations looks like you had a great time. Sorry about the weather at the end.

#115 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
          • 312 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:27 AM

i am a future Dreams Cancun bride and i must say what an amazing and helpful review! your reception is everything i want mine to be! congrats!

#116 mc5363

mc5363
            • 315 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mrs.timpone
              i am a future Dreams Cancun bride and i must say what an amazing and helpful review! your reception is everything i want mine to be! congrats!
              It's an amazing place and I can't imagine anyone's wedding being anything less than fantastic there. I am sure your day will be everything you dream of. If you want to see some more pictures, here is the link to my professional pictures:
              Snapfish: Share:Registration

#117 mc5363

mc5363
              • 315 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

These are the non-professional ones:
                Snapfish: Share:Registration

#118 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
                • 225 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mc5363
                  Sorry, I don't remember who my officiant was, but it was a woman. She was a little difficult to understand at points but it wasn't too bad. I did not do a trash the dress session, because I couldn't bare to ruin my dress, but looking back I should have. My dress was trashed from the sand anyway.
                  How trashed did it get? I am debating on trashing my dress for our photos, but am a lil hesitant since ive spent so much $$ on it, but then again, we only get to wear our wedding dress once so im still debating

#119 AishaB

AishaB
                  • 2,350 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

Looks like you guys had a marvelous time. Congratulations!
                    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#120 mc5363

mc5363
                    • 315 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by orionandmari072510
                      How trashed did it get? I am debating on trashing my dress for our photos, but am a lil hesitant since ive spent so much $$ on it, but then again, we only get to wear our wedding dress once so im still debating
                      It wasn't too bad. The bottom of my dress was filthy. Looking back, I wish I did the trash the dress. It's tough becuase you spend a ton of money and don't want to ruin it, but in reality, you are never goign to wear it again. My dress has been hanging in a garmnet bag in my closet for over 6 months now and that's where it will stay until I have the heart to get rid of it:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users