Sign in to follow this  
mc5363

Maria's Dreams Cancun Review - Pic Heavy

wow! that looked like more than a wedding, it looked like a PARTY!!! Your dress was so pretty. Who did you use for the lighting under the tables and that dance floor, did the hotel provide that? it looks awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy View Post
wow! that looked like more than a wedding, it looked like a PARTY!!! Your dress was so pretty. Who did you use for the lighting under the tables and that dance floor, did the hotel provide that? it looks awesome
It was defintely a PARTAY! We had a blast!! I used DJ Mannia and they provided lighting and the illuminated dance floor but the hotel did the lights under the table. It looked really cool and I am so glad we did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki&James View Post
Thanks so much!!
God i am worrying now.... I have emailed Cecilia to ask her opinion & if we can change the ceremony to a bit earlier.
I do want some sunset pictures but defo want to get married in the sunshine & lots of hot & sunny piccies.
Don't worry at all. I am sure that Cecilia with change the time for you. We originally planned our ceremony for 5pm and then realized it would be dark by the time the ceremony was over so we changed it and it worked out perfectly. I think the sun set aroud 5:15 that day so there was time to get pics in the light. I cant wait to see the pro pics!

Such a great review!! I love all the tropical flowers - they look so beautiful against the dresses! And the dance floor & reception area looked awesome! How fun!