Sign in to follow this  
mc5363

Maria's Dreams Cancun Review - Pic Heavy

Amazing! Maria thanks so much for such a detailed post. I've only just begun my planning and communication problems have me a little nervous, but after the info and beautiful photos I feel much beter about things coming together very well in the end.

Congrats,

Dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danaddesign View Post
Amazing! Maria thanks so much for such a detailed post. I've only just begun my planning and communication problems have me a little nervous, but after the info and beautiful photos I feel much beter about things coming together very well in the end.

Congrats,
Dana
Dana,

I know its easier said than done, but try not to get nervous about the communication. It's not great and many times it takes a while to get a response, but the wedding planners at Dreams are wonderful and they bend over backwards to make your day perfect. I am sure your wedding will exceed your expectations and if you have any questions, let me know. Good luck:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.timpone View Post
i am a future Dreams Cancun bride and i must say what an amazing and helpful review! your reception is everything i want mine to be! congrats!
It's an amazing place and I can't imagine anyone's wedding being anything less than fantastic there. I am sure your day will be everything you dream of. If you want to see some more pictures, here is the link to my professional pictures:
Snapfish: Share:Registration

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc5363 View Post
Sorry, I don't remember who my officiant was, but it was a woman. She was a little difficult to understand at points but it wasn't too bad. I did not do a trash the dress session, because I couldn't bare to ruin my dress, but looking back I should have. My dress was trashed from the sand anyway.
How trashed did it get? I am debating on trashing my dress for our photos, but am a lil hesitant since ive spent so much $$ on it, but then again, we only get to wear our wedding dress once so im still debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionandmari072510 View Post
How trashed did it get? I am debating on trashing my dress for our photos, but am a lil hesitant since ive spent so much $$ on it, but then again, we only get to wear our wedding dress once so im still debating
It wasn't too bad. The bottom of my dress was filthy. Looking back, I wish I did the trash the dress. It's tough becuase you spend a ton of money and don't want to ruin it, but in reality, you are never goign to wear it again. My dress has been hanging in a garmnet bag in my closet for over 6 months now and that's where it will stay until I have the heart to get rid of it:)