Sign in to follow this  
JeniferLynn

Anyone Make Tissue Paper Puffs before?

You can buy the kit at a craft store (like Michael's) and since you'll probably make a lot more than what is included in the kit, you'd have your template for the next ones. The kits come in a few different colours. I was thinking of making these as well, let us know how it goes!

Hey everyone, I decided to do a trial and to my surprise it actually was too easy to make!

Here's a picture, All i used was dollar store tissue paper and had no issue with rips at all.

Click the image to open in full size.

Great job! I made mini ones for my best friends rehearsal bouquet. Just used tissue paper from the shower and attached a pipecleaner stem. It turned out really cute and she has it on display still in her office :)

i just made a mini one that i plan to use as a napkin holder for my AHR, but it doesn't look near as good as the one above...i need some practice! I'm usually really crafty so IDK why this isn't so easy for me!

I want to try this but I need instructions. Do you just fold the paper like a fan, secure in the middle and then fan out? Like the ones we did as a kid.