Photo

Sunquest Promo's

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 isaidyes

isaidyes
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:25 PM

So I wasn't sure where to post this. My apologies to everyone if I've posted it in the wrong location.

I found this brochure which details all the promotions you recieve when booking group trips through Sunquest.

For example...we are getting married in January 2010...therefore our promotions are as follows:

- 2 Free Drink Tickets per passenger for the flight
    - Free kids bag which includes a frisbee, beach ball, water bottle etc - this was good to know since i was just about to get started making bags
    - For every 16th passenger we got 1 seat free - so far we've got 2 seats free since we've booked over 40 people
    - $500 travel voucher for a future trip
    - A voucher to use in the Sunquest online boutique to buy things like an ipod, coffee maker etc..

Anyways, basically it's like a travel agent's guide...so you actually get to see all the deals your travel agent is getting because they are bookign this for you

Awesome find if you ask me!

Cheers

#2 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

yeah we got the same deal too! I'm so excited for this! :) We're also getting married in January in Jamaica but at Riu Negril!

#3 Krista_H

Krista_H
      • 428 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:01 PM

Can you tell me where you got this? They told me 18 people to get a free seat and our 2 1/2 yr old nephew doesn't count as 18 (even though he has to pay $1000 to come). So if it's 16 we would qualify.

#4 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:48 PM

that's the promo that my TA gave us from Sunquest

#5 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
          • 230 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

I am getting the same deal.......it is awsome!!! We are using our $500 voucher for our honeymoon!

#6 scrouse

scrouse
            • 185 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:18 PM

Awesome deal!! We got a very similar one last April...

We actually got every 11th person free (flight and resort), but we had to book all junior suites. It was great because we ended up with 2 completely free trips!! We decided to divide up the cost of the free trips between our guests and everyone got ~$130 credited to their account...

Sunquest definitely has some good promotions!

#7 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
              • 260 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

Can someone post a link for sunquest??
                I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#8 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
                • 260 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

...or PM if I broke a forum rule by asking!
                  I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#9 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:49 AM

I have TAs telling me they are sure Sunquest is going to cancel their summer program to Cabo this year. I am so hesitant to book with them, but I really need to get going on it soon!

#10 Krista_H

Krista_H
                    • 428 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:03 AM

Thank you very much. Just emailed my TA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users