Photo

We got our video today!

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#71 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:16 AM

I'm the exact same way, I also do it when I'm being impatient about something.. lol Or bored for that matter.. LOL I thought it was super cute to see.. :-)

#72 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:29 AM

lol - i totally would catch myself doing it, then i'd stop. i do shake my leg when in meetings too, especially if i am getting mad or frustrated. or bored! lol

#73 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:59 AM

Thanks Ann Forsharing Your Video It Was Beautiful I Cried....
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#74 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:04 AM

ann, your wedding looked amazing!! You looked beautiful and everyone had so much fun!! I loved watching it, you two look so happy together!! Congrats!!

#75 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:14 AM

(hijacking my own thread, beware)

NATALIE! you've been so quiet ... how are you? tell us all about your wedding, how was it! did i miss it, or did you already post pictures, etc.? YAY, you're back!

#76 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              (hijacking my own thread, beware)

NATALIE! you've been so quiet ... how are you? tell us all about your wedding, how was it! did i miss it, or did you already post pictures, etc.? YAY, you're back!
              Hey ann, I know i have been MIA because we didn't get back from cabo until late on the 30th and then we left again on the 2nd and just got back yesterday, so I rushed on here this morning. Yes I have pictures and I'm going to write a review today! Ann you looked gorgeous I can't wait to look at your pictures!!

#77 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Natalie M
                Hey ann, I know i have been MIA because we didn't get back from cabo until late on the 30th and then we left again on the 2nd and just got back yesterday, so I rushed on here this morning. Yes I have pictures and I'm going to write a review today! Ann you looked gorgeous I can't wait to look at your pictures!!

well, welcome back! it's been a crazy few weeks it sounds like. glad you're back! and i will stop harassing you so you can post your pics ... YAY! i don't have all my pics back yet, but Leigh was so sweet to create and post a slideshow ... and i love it!

#78 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  well, welcome back! it's been a crazy few weeks it sounds like. glad you're back! and i will stop harassing you so you can post your pics ... YAY! i don't have all my pics back yet, but Leigh was so sweet to create and post a slideshow ... and i love it!
                  Yeah I can't wait to look at them!! I will post some of the non-pro pics I have!

#79 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:03 PM

aww totally cried. you two are too cute i loved how he saw you trying to get your viel behing your shoulder and then moved it for you. so sweet!

#80 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tvt
                      aww totally cried. you two are too cute i loved how he saw you trying to get your viel behing your shoulder and then moved it for you. so sweet!
                      lol - i saw that too in the video, so cute! (i don't remember it - lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users