ok, ladies and gents - bear with me here ... i THINK i got our video uploaded. i had to do it in 10 min chunks w/the free trial Sarah suggested (though I didn't have to rename anything, Sarah?). then i pieced them back together on One True Media (paid membership). I hope this works!

Our Las Caletas Wedding: 06.08.2007

thanks, ladies! it was fun to watch for me since i didn't get to see the whole boat ride over, or the first part of the ceremony.

Awe very sweet Ann. Hey I have a question, do you fidget when your nervous? :-) I do and it kindof looked like you were a little when you were at the alter just before you started your ceremony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Awe very sweet Ann. Hey I have a question, do you fidget when your nervous? :-) I do and it kindof looked like you were a little when you were at the alter just before you started your ceremony.
i do! i was totally shaking my leg - you can see it in several parts of the ceremony. i don't remember feeling too nervous - but you can see i don't love being the center of attention! i kept having to think to myself "stop shaking your leg!" lol i think part of it was also that i was a little warm, and just hoping i didn't feel sick mid-ceremony! lol