Landy Bridal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 juliaks

• 32 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:07 AM

Hi Everybody,

I know there are a few threads in here about knock of dresses, but I wanted to ask a couple of specific questions. Of all of you that have bought a dress from Landy Bridal, how did you fare?

Good service? Was the dress what you expected? Did you have to have a lot of alterations done? Did anyone order their sizes custom? Overall experience?

I'm also looking for some opinions on liteinthebox.com. They don't have as many dresses, but I have found a couple that I liked. How's the quality of these ones? Service?

I found a dress a couple of months ago that I loved in a little Asian run dress shop. I don't know a ton about wedding dresses, but these didn't seem like brand name dresses to me. Now I am pretty sure that the dresses at this store are the same ones that can be bought at these online retailers. The dress I liked was $1000, and a bit too much for me to spend. I'm pretty sure that I found it at Landy Bridal (how I found it is beyond me, there are a ton to look through), and it is $170 Euros! I have to go back to the store just to make sure, but if it's the same one... I am so excited!!!!!

#2 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:50 PM

There are many of these sites. This is the thread where I posted my experience with Landy Bridal and where alot of women have reviewed the websites and posted some pictures as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users