Hello All!! Need as much Maui info as possible!! :)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 SuperKate

• 752 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#12 ashleymarie

• 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

**Married in Maui-I'm so glad to hear you got married in Maui-I'm sure I'll have lots of questions! Where did you get "Maui'd" at It will be only be the two of us so I'm looking at Makena Cove but also really love Lava Point at the Ritz Carlton. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

#13 *kellis*

• 330 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:40 AM

Welcome! I have been to Maui a few times and it is incredible, I would have loved to get married there. Kapalua is beautiful, I've seen a couple weddings in that area and they have just looked so amazing. Definitely check that out.
        (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#14 jaredrey

• 144 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:48 AM

Welcome welcome! Happy planning. I know that all of it can seem overwhelming. But this board is a great resource to make every step a little more easy. Just pick a category to start in, ask questions and you'll get going in no time!

#15 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:26 AM

Hi Ashley

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with all your planning.

#16 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:58 AM

To make a long story short, we had a wedding in Mexico planned & 3 weeks before we were to leave, the trip was cancelled due to the swine flu. So, we had 3 weeks to essentially "throw" together our wedding in Maui. We ended up getting married at the Aston Kaanapali Shores, which is where we stayed. The grounds were beautiful & we were very happy with everything. This was our WC: http://www.mauiislan...g.net/home.htm; She took care of everything for us. I emailed her the flowers I wanted & that's exactly what I got, but more beautiful than I ever imagined. She took care of our photography, license, cake, & the details our our luau reception, among probably a million other things that I didn't even think about. We throughly enjoyed doing a luau for the reception - SO MUCH FUN!! We did our rehersal dinner at the Hula Grill (in Whaler's Village) & it was amazing (great food & the most awesome location.) We did visit the Ritz & the location is stunning, but I didn't see any weddings, so I can't comment on that aspect of the property. If you have any questions, please let me know. I didn't do a lot of reseach obviously with only 3 weeks to plan, but I can try to answer any questions you may have. Good luck!!

#17 jerzygirl85

• 342 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations and welcome!! I visited Maui once and it is beautiful!! I am sure your wedding will be gorgeous :) Happy planning

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

#18 BrideMichele

• 247 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:07 PM

Welcome and happy planning!

#19 Dianna

• 358 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

Welcome Ashley Marie!!
                    Best of luck with all of your planning. Happy Wedding :)

#20 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:59 PM

Welcome to the forum Ashley! I'm also a Maui bride so if you have any questions, I'll try and help! Congratulations and happy planning :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users