Photo

Goodbye Beaches... Hello Riu

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 BeachBride21

BeachBride21
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:05 PM

Congrats on making your decision! My FH and I are still in the midst of the craziness! We are leaning toward RMB. I am sure your wedding will be beautiful!

#22 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
    • 938 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:12 PM

Congratulations on your decision. We are going with the ROR as well. We had looked into a bunch of other resorts and came back to the Riu. We had gone to RMB last year for a vacation and loved it.

#23 CherylMc

CherylMc
      • 211 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:08 PM

Thats very exciting! congrats! I am sure you will love it

#24 Shakara

Shakara
        • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

I just wanted to bump this thread because I had a couple people ask me about beaches boscobel but I'm not getting married there any more and this tells why! Thanks

#25 btn1091

btn1091
          • 180 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:56 PM

Good for you!! I'm glad you found a resort that makes you happy... good luck with your planning!!

#26 Shakara

Shakara
            • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

thank you! I see your getting married there too... hows the planning going?!?

#27 dayna_123

dayna_123
              • 178 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:41 PM

Congrats, I was also looking at beaches but chose ROR. This day next year!

#28 Shakara

Shakara
                • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dayna_123
                  Congrats, I was also looking at beaches but chose ROR. This day next year!
                  Congratulations! You will seriously find all the help you need on this forum and more during your planning process.

#29 terri1225

terri1225
                  • 184 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

Shakara...I was booked at beaches Negril and decided to change resorts too. Too much money with nothing to offer but scenery in my opinion. I am now in the process of getiing everyone re-booked at Hilton Rosehall.
                    52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#30 Shakara

Shakara
                    • 193 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by terri1225
                      Shakara...I was booked at beaches Negril and decided to change resorts too. Too much money with nothing to offer but scenery in my opinion. I am now in the process of getiing everyone re-booked at Hilton Rosehall.
                      Yea... I mean it stinks to hafta do that and basically start all over but at the end of the day a definetly believe it's worth it. Your already spending soo much money... why would you want to compromise your happiness on the most important day of your life you know? And I dunno how your guests are handling it but I had full support from everyone... which made it even easier. If you want any help or advise just let me know....im always here.... I know we're getting married at different resorts but I definetly know exactly where you are at this point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users