Site visit questions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:15 AM

Hey Ladies,

I am visiting my wedding site in a few weeks and was wondering if there is a list of site visit questions available on this forum? We will be meeting with our coordinator and just want to make sure all bases are covered. I have a list but of course it seems like I am missing something.

Are there any questions you would ask?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 jdrewett

jdrewett
    • 171 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

Alison Hotchkiss has a book for Destination Wedding Planning. There is a whole section on the site visit. Check it out: Destination Wedding Planner: The Ultimate Guide to Planning a Wedding from Afar $19.95 : Chronicle Books

I love it!
      -Jessica

#3 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
      • 180 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:38 AM

Jessica thanks so much!! I will check the book out. Thanks again

#4 jdrewett

jdrewett
        • 171 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:22 PM

You're welcome!! Let me know what you think! I am going on my site visit next month!
          -Jessica

#5 aprilmay

aprilmay
          • 266 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:02 AM

I'm going on my site visit in 4 days!!!!!! Eeeek! Totally not prepared!!! All I care about are what freebies and upgrades I can get for my guests!!!!!

#6 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
            • 180 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:03 AM

aprilmay, that is an excellent point about freebies and upgrades! I don't feel prepared either. I think the book that jdrewett mentioned will be very helpful though. I really just want to getaway and we are really looking forward to it and plan to take lots of pics!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users