aprilmay
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:53 PM

Ooooh my favorite show EVER!!

#12 A2Bride

A2Bride
    • 676 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:13 PM

That is too cool!!! I love that show, I probably would not even be able to speak! Good luck with your dress shopping!

#13 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by damaris
        I went to Pronovias and the girl that got fired last season from Kleinfelds now works there. When I mentioned the show she had nothing nice to say. LOL
        Oh no...I hope she is better at Pronovias because she was really horrible while at Kleinfelds and never toook responsibility for a thing!!

Thanks guys for the comments....I do not want to spend a lot on my dress and plan to go to their Blowout sale which is a week or so before my appointment. If I find my dress before then or at the sample sale...I will probably not even go to Kleinfelds for my regular appointment. People say that I should go just for the experience...we shall see. Just the same...I would love to meet them all...I too have become addicted to the show!!

#14 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:27 PM

Fun! If i went to Klienfeld's i would totally want Sarah or Keysha

#15 vdaybride

vdaybride
          • 1,412 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:59 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by damaris
            I went to Pronovias and the girl that got fired last season from Kleinfelds now works there. When I mentioned the show she had nothing nice to say. LOL
            That's so funny!! The girl Carmel from say yes was my sales person at Pronovias. She was super sweet!
            Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#16 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
            • 1,114 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:16 AM

Oh my! How exciting!!! I am OBSESSED with that show. I'm actually watching my DVR'd episodes as I browse my forum!! I adore all of them, except for the one (don't remember her name) w/ short hair that didn't like my beloved Randy.

I expected my experience to be like a Kleinfeld one, and unfortunately, it wasn't

damaris----- was it Claudia that you saw at Pronovias? She's the only one I can think of that may have gotten fired....
              Married to my BEST FRIEND!
              July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
              Non-Pro Pics:
              http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
              Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#17 seaprincess

seaprincess
              • 753 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:09 AM

My future sister-in-law just went to Kleinfelds in September and found THE dress! Mind you it cost her an arm and a leg! She was helped by Keisha and got to meet Randy. She said the experience was amazing (clearly she is also a huge fan of the show, she even applied 3 times to be on it) even though she wasn't being filmed.

If you already have the appointment, I say go for it even if you find the dress before hand....this is your chance to be a bride, so live it up!
                Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#18 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                • 2,233 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:59 AM

Wow how exciting
                  July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#19 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:08 PM

Very cool and fun! Good luck with your dress hunting! Maybe you can actually find something to fit your budget there!

#20 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                    • 3,347 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:02 PM

Aww, so jealous! I am totally addicted! I DVR every episode! I would totally go there if I lived closer!

I think they have some lower budget dresses, they just don't show them on the show. I watched one the other day that the girls budget was under $1500 (which is low compared to what most of the brides spend on that show).
                      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users