Photo

Resort wedding gazebo on or near the beach?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:13 AM

Hi girls,

We may have to change our plans and get married in Florida intead of Mexico now.

We would like a beach ceremony in a gazebo on the beach.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good resorts in beach locations around Florida?

Many thanks for your help! :)

#2 kwaits

kwaits
    • 98 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

I considered Mexico as well but decided on The Florida Keys instead. They were closer for my family, did not require passports, and somewhat cheaper. I am looking at having my wedding in Islamorada, FL at the Cheeca Resort and Spa. I love the Keys because they have the tropical feel and turquoise waters like Mexico but I get to stay in the U.S. Hope that helps!

#3 landwlkr

landwlkr
      • 48 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:30 PM

I know this is posting is a bit dated, but I just logged in for the first time in a while!Take a look at the Sundy House in Delray Beach FL (between Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach). They have a beautiful gazebo in their gardens. Though not on the beach, the beach isn't far and the town is undergoing quite a renaissance. I am getting married there in their garden (but have too many people to fit in the gazebo). It's a beautiful spot!

#4 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
        • 174 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kwaits
          I considered Mexico as well but decided on The Florida Keys instead. They were closer for my family, did not require passports, and somewhat cheaper. I am looking at having my wedding in Islamorada, FL at the Cheeca Resort and Spa. I love the Keys because they have the tropical feel and turquoise waters like Mexico but I get to stay in the U.S. Hope that helps!
          Hi! Thanks for the tip :)

Do you know if they organise everything for you? Or do you have to get outside vendors in? I would prefer it if I could organise my flowers etc all for one price.

Many thanks! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users