• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 swankster77

swankster77
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Island Bride
    LOVE these ideas! I totally think im gonna steal the Mission Impossible idea! The only real fun thing I had planned for the wedding was the 'shoe game' if any of you know what that is!
    What is the shoe game??

#22 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
    • 1,098 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

I made up cards with different actions and put them in a glass bowl. If someone wanted us to kiss, they had to select a card from the bowl. Examples of some were: "give Tom & Lucy marriage advice", "kiss another guest", "Tom & Lucy kiss", etc., etc. This worked out great until my smart-aleck friend picked through them and left only the "Tom & Lucy kiss" ones in the bowl! Everybody's a comedian :)
      Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
      Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
      http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
      Leftover Wedding Items FS:
      http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#23 MDLady

MDLady
      • 433 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:09 PM

OMG the shot idea is DANGEROUS LOL.

#24 MRR16

MRR16
        • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:26 PM

maracas on the reception tables with tags tied to them saying "shake this for a kiss." Everyone loved this and was great with the Mexico atmosphere.

#25 sonyaj

sonyaj
          • 150 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:32 PM

My FI is a personal trainer so we're thinking of making the guests work for a kiss.... drop and give us 10 pushups!!!!LOL

Also like the hoola hoop or what's the one where you duck under a bar held by 2 people (sorry the name is not coming to me)!

#26 chell44

chell44
            • 202 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:17 PM

limbo? those are such cute ideas

#27 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:17 AM

I am actually giving Maraca's for my favor with a tag on them that says:

"Instead of tapping on your glass,

here's a system with Mexican class...

Stand and shake with all your might,

to see the Groom kiss his Bride tonight!"

#28 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

We did the show them how its done thing.  If you wanted us to kiss, you had to come up and show us how.  Then we repeated it.  It was a lot of fun because people got creative.  With our best man and his wife, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.  Obviously I couldn't do that in my mermaid wedding dress.  So I hopped on my chair and jumped on J from there.  Everyone absolutely loved it.  We had people do all kinds of silly or chaste or whatever they wanted kisses and then we copied it.  Everyone got a kick out of it.  Someone else mentioned doing this but writing people's names down to be next.  We didn't do that.  If people wanted to come up and show us how its done, great, if not, they didn't have to.

#29 hamme

hamme
                  • 194 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:23 AM

I'm sure people were rolling with laughter! 

Sounds like you guys had a blast!

Originally Posted by Cindy* 

We did the show them how its done thing.  If you wanted us to kiss, you had to come up and show us how.  Then we repeated it.  It was a lot of fun because people got creative.  With our best man and his wife, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.  Obviously I couldn't do that in my mermaid wedding dress.  So I hopped on my chair and jumped on J from there.  Everyone absolutely loved it.  We had people do all kinds of silly or chaste or whatever they wanted kisses and then we copied it.  Everyone got a kick out of it.  Someone else mentioned doing this but writing people's names down to be next.  We didn't do that.  If people wanted to come up and show us how its done, great, if not, they didn't have to.

#30 amandasalways

amandasalways
                    • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:02 AM

I was at a wedding once where they had a large dice that people could go up and roll. Each number had a different thing to do, a couple of the numbers were the couple would kiss, another number was the person rolling had to dance, another one was that they had to kiss their partner etc. You could maybe make this into a more tropical theme?

Another wedding I went to you could either show them how it was done by kissing your date, or sing a love song or recite a love poem...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users